Engineer - Flamethrower Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- An Engineer build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is highly mobile and able to tag a lot of enemies at once with .
- - can replaceto tag more mobs.
- - trades long-range tagging for more local tagging.
- - if you're getting stunned a lot, reducing youruptime.
- - if you need swiftness.
- Your gear realistically doesn't matter for farming. The suggested gear is a cheap gear set that maximizes your tagging, while also allowing you to deal decent damage if you find yourself separated from the zerg or if you take this build into actual fights.
- If you're using this build for actual fights and having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Spam orto tag mobs for loot (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
- Place andto passively tag more enemies and get more loot.
- 's attacks will count as tags resulting in more loot.
- Use to get around quickly.
I Got Separated And Now Have To Fight Mobs
- Your highest damage skills are ,,,, and all your flamethrower skills (other than). Use these skills whenever available and fill in the gaps with.
- Use right after it rolls through your target so that you hit with both the ball and the explosion. Detonate it in the fire field fromorto blast area might.
- comes off cooldown after every second; use its cooldown as a reminder of when to swap back to pistol.
- Note that knocks enemies away. Try not to knock them out of your ownor, or out of the attacks of nearby players. Don't be that engineer.
- doesn't do much damage but blinds enemies when placed, making it useful for avoiding damage. You can also use,, andto blind enemies.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You can pick up for a cooldown reduction, or detonate it to blast the water field for more healing.andare additional blast finishers you can use.
- Never leave your Healing Turret out: the healing you get from the passive regeneration is worse than if you pick it up and put it down again.
- if running it