Engineer - Harvester
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This Engineer build is focused on being the best possible node harvester for the lowest possible effort.
Don't like Engineers? why not check out the "Guardian - Harvester" build.
- 100% 'passive' uptime on Stability to avoid interuptions.
- Sustainable Quickness with minimal effort to reduce harvesting time by 50% (see usage notes)
- Easy access to Stealth to help keep out of combat
- Over 50% Superspeed uptime for moving between nodes
- Surprisingly decent damage for a non-combat build if you do get stuck with enemies
- With no buffs to toughness or vitality, you end up with only 14k health and are a bit squishy, although you have numerous sources of health gain and can pop to escape if you need to.
- Burns through harvesting tools if you don't have permanent ones ;-P
Only & are strictly required for the build to funtion, so the other skills are down to personal preference, however...
gets a strong reccomendation as the permanent stability afforded by means you wont be interupted while harvesting.
can be an nice addition if you want to get out of combat quickly and/or want some extra movement without mounting.
If you're not bothered about Stability, and the Firearms trait-line can be swapped out based on personal preferance.
The goals are:
- To get Concentration as high as possible; +87% boon duration is the minimum required for sustainabile Quickness, but even over 100% boon duration it's still worth going higher, as this has an effect when scaled down below lvl 80 when harvesting lower tier materials.
- To get 6x , gaining extra Quickness on Gyro casting.
Because you want to build up materials while keeping your gold intact.
Armor is crafted Exotic Mist Shard pieces (recipies from Dragonfall Achievements) at 1-2g each.
Runes are , available on the TP for ~1.5g each.
Weapons are Rare Bandit weapons, which can be aquired for ~20s each on the TP and are stat-swapable to Diviner's.
Trinkets are from living world vendors.
- is nice to have, as it triggers on equipping/unequipping , making it a handy instant condi removal.
- what weapon/s you have are down to personal preferance, the important thing is the + concentration from the Diviner's stat choice.
- If you're not bothered about permanently maintaining Quickness, you can swap 6x for 6x and skip the at a cost reduction of over 8g. This still gives you 95% uptime for Quickness with just & .
Because you're rich enough to want the best of the best, but stubborn enough that you want to harvest your own materials.
Consumables are totally unnecessary in level 80 areas, although is so cheap as to be a no-brainer for boosting concentration at lower levels.
- for 100 concentration & 70 power at a cost of a few copper.
- for +40% magic find with your Concentration for a few silver more.
- Cup of Light-Roasted Coffee can be a good alternative if you can't get your concentration high enough, as the 5s of Quickness on dismount will more than cover the first node in a cluster.
- to squeeze some extra concentration out of your power & precision.
- Activate for permanent passive Stability
- Set to auto-attack with ctrl + right-click (it will then self-activate on recharge while is out)
- Harvest Stuff
- Repeat step 3 every time recharges (as an instant skill this won't interupt harvesting)
Use for 18s of Stealth if you need to run away
How it Works
This build focuses on stacking as much Quickness generation as possible on , and then setting it to auto-attack, meaning the minimum amount of user input is required to maintain the 50% reduction in harvesting time.
- causes all sources of Superspeed to trigger 5s of Quickness
- causes all wells (and Gyros for the purposes of the Scrapper) to trigger Superspeed on their final pulse. now provides 25% Quickness uptime at +100% boon duration.
- causes all healing skills to trigger Superspeed on activation. now provides 50% uptime.
- causes all wells to apply Quickness on cast. now provides 70% uptime.
- Thanks to, has reduced recharge & increased duration, providing 45% Quickness uptime on it's own and only requreing activation onces every 32s.