Engineer - P/P Condi
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The original pistol/pistol Condition Engineer build has made a resurgence into the meta, due to recent buffs to the Tools line, and the synergy it holds with the currently strong Alchemy line. This build excels at bursting with strong conditions, and escaping strong power damage focus.
- Geomancy is for a much more aggressive style of play - while it does more damage and bleed application, it requires you to swap weapons in melee - use if you are confident in your positioning.
- Balthazar Runes are taken for the amazing 45% burn duration.
- Hoelbrak Runes can be taken if you are struggling with conditions, or want to focus more on might stacking with our Elixirs.
- The introduction of Wanderer's Amulet elevated this build even higher with the new stat - Expertise. This amulet has 560 Expertise - which becomes 37.333% Condition Duration - bringing our burn duration to an astronomical 82.333%, while also buffing our powerful Bleeds and Confusion.
- Rabid Amulet is the original amulet for this build, and is still quite powerful when you need that extra toughness.
- A common opening combo is Incendiary PowderYour critical hits inflict 4s of burning. Burning you apply lasts 33% longer. This trait has a 10 second internal cooldownUnleash flames from your pistol to burn foes. Deal more damage the closer you are.
- Use Mortar Kit for on point pressure, as
- Be conscious of which abilities will proc Alchemical TincturesElixirs remove a condition from affected allies. Boons you apply last 20% longerHGHElixirs grant 2 stacks of might for 20s and their other effect durations are increased by 20%
- Recent buffs to Power WrenchTool kit skills recharge 20% faster and deal 10% more damage. Turret repairing abilities are 100% more effective
- Use it to guarantee a stomp on classes with a CC downed ability (Warriors, Guardians, Rangers, Revenants, Necros, and fellow Engineers)
- You can
- You can stealth yourself to stomp an enemy.
- You can use it to escape sticky situations by entering stealth yourself and moving in an unpredictable location to avoid AoE damage.
- Be wary of the percentage of your health and
- Poison will be very useful against enemies with lots of sustain, like Rangers, Elementalists, Warriors, and Revenants.
- Cover conditions are very important!!
Tool Kit Basics: Toolkit has always been a fantastic utility kit - and its uses are numerous.
- Unleash flames from your pistol to burn foes. Deal more damage the closer you are.
- Heavy condition pressure - especially Necromancers with powerful condition applications.
- Heavy CC.