Engineer - Toolbox Condition
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- An Engineer build for running around in open world. This build constantly juggles between different skill bars which provide it with a lot of sustained damage and utility skills. Compared to Holosmith - Toolbox Condition, it has better damage over time but worse burst damage and crowd control.
- Utility Skills
- - better thanwhen fighting moving targets.
- - if you need a stun break.
- - can be used for better burst damage in short fights if you don't need the swiftness from.
- - if you need more dodges.
- This build uses the same gear as the Engineer - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. The only difference is , which you can use if you have a spare pistol or if you don't care about fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can use Rabid stats as a cheaper option while you're working your way up to Viper, or if you prefer having more toughness. You lose about 10% damage, including most of your burst damage, but your effective health is increased by over 40%.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Condition Engineer has a lot of skills that can be intimidating to memorize. The easiest way to play it is to learn which of your skills deal the most damage, and rotate through your kits over and over using these skills whenever you see them available.
- Pistols: ,,
- Elite Mortar Kit:
- Flamethrower: ,,
- Bomb Kit: ,
- Grenade Kit: ,,
- You should go into Elite Mortar Kit first to proc from.
- Remember that will knock enemies back. Don't knock them out of your own damaging fields or other players' attacks by accident.
- andalso provide good damage and should be used whenever available.
- In short fights where your conditions aren't likely to tick for their full duration, prioritize ,,, and.
- This build's main form of defense is blinds. You have access to a lot of blinds with ,,,, and. This makes it possible to maintain almost permanent blind on enemies, nullifying their damage against you.
- A lot of the skills in this build also work from mid-range, so an option is to kite enemies with grenades and pistol skills while staying out of their melee attacks.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- provides good healing and cleanses conditions. You can pick it up for a cooldown reduction, or detonate it to blast the water field for more healing.is another blast finishers you can use.
- Never leave your Healing Turret out: the healing you get from the passive regeneration is worse than if you pick it up and put it down again.
- also heals and provides a water field.