Firebrand - Burn Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- generally useful group condition cleanse.
- AoE stab and stunbreak.
- good group stunbreak.
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 2s base duration burn of with.
- Viper's and Sinister can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire for more damage at the cost of survivability.
- additional hits for activating F1 passive.
- more damage than fire but much harder to land consistently.
- general defensive sigil.
- ortrash condis to cover Burning from cleanse.
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- - Alternate offensive option but reliant on frequent kills.
- - Alternate Defensive option, also provides a slight boost in condition duration.
- - High bonus of burning duration but requires adaptation of the equipment accordingly.
- - Defensive option.
- is your main source of damage. Placeandcarefully to proc it as much as possible.
- When it can be placed safely
- Rotate between your weapon sets while is on cooldown, use your symbols off cooldown and fill time with.
- should be thought of as a dps ability, the reflected projectiles will procpassive.