Firebrand - Burn Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- generally useful group condition cleanse.
- condi hate and more burning.
- area denial for choke points.
- good group stunbreak.
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 4s base duration burn of with .
- Viper's and Sinister can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire's for more damage, gaining from Zeal spec, at the cost of survivability.
- additional hits for activating F1 passive.
- more damage than fire but much harder to land consistently.
- general defensive sigil.
- or trash condis to cover Burning from cleanse.
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- alternate offensive option but reliant on frequent kills.
- Most of your damage comes from a Burning, meaning that if it gets cleansed, the build isn't fulfilling its role. Always try to coordinate your main skills with you group bomb, to ensure trash condis get cleansed and your burn can tick longer and deal damage.
- and grant more Burning procs through your symbols, making it one of your main sources of damage. Place and carefully to proc it as much as possible.
- When it can be placed safely
- Rotate between your weapon sets while is on cooldown, use your symbols off cooldown and fill time with .
- should be thought of as a DPS ability, the reflected projectiles will proc passive.