Firebrand - Cele Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Celestial Firebrand is a hybrid build that makes excellent use of Celestial 's wide range of stats. It is a very burst-heavy build, inhereting some of the up-front damage of power guardian while producing extremely large amounts of Burning.
- Very high damage, even for a Cele build
- Strong group support included in its kit naturally
- Great trait synergies makes for a smooth playstyle
- High skill floor; can take some time to learn
- Ranged options are generally sub-par.
- Axe - Strongest condition-based weapon.
- Greatsword - High burst and power damage, moderate condition damage. Offers some mobility.
- Scepter - Valid ranged DPS option; not very strong unless using
- Sword - A teleport and very strong hybrid damage. With it's the best hybrid DPS option
- Mace - Simple to use power-based weapon that provides considerable healing in a small AOE.
- Staff - A powerful support weapon with a good heal, might, and decent damage. Good for participating in zergs.
- Shield - A strong healing offhand with a powerful block.
- Focus - Defensive offhand
- Torch - Powerful hybrid damage offhand
- - powerful burst heal
- - provides considerable Vuln uptime
- - power area heal
- - somehow more aegis than you already have
- - great stunbreak
- - condi signet
- - power signet
- - projectile hate
- - very high quickness uptime
- - lower quickness uptime but provides great stability
- - resets tome cooldowns and provides invuln frames.
- for more defensive boons and higher burning duration.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - All-stats food.
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Lots of sustain via Lifesteal
- / - +Dmg, +Karma
Firebrand has three tomes. Each is dedicated to a different specialty.
- - Damage via Burning
- - healing and condition cleanse
- - defensive boons and projectile hate
In each of these tomes, you can often just spam skills to great effect, but it is strongly advised you sit down and learn what the skills in each tome do. Some big ones to memorize:
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Try to stay in it often, spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use
- Outside of , your primary damaging skills are:
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with axe skills.
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.