Firebrand - Cele Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Celestial Firebrand is a condition build that offers very high utility and ally support.
- Focus - defense
- Shield - ally healing; can be paired with Valor for extreme defense
- Scepter - replaces Greatsword for a strong ranged option when solo
- Sword - slightly lower DPS than axe but has a teleport
- Staff - provides high Might and Swiftness uptime while being a good weapon for event farming
- - powerful burst heal
- - provides considerable Vuln uptime
- - area heal
- - great stunbreak
- - condi signet
- - cc
- - projectile hate
- - lower quickness uptime but provides great stability
- - resets tome cooldowns and provides invuln frames.
- - more defensive boons and higher burning duration that extends beyond the 100% cap.
- - more ally healing
Honor offers more group support and longer symbol duration. Replaces Virtues.
- - more support focused. Trade ⇒ and use "Fire Meat Chili" if taking this option.
- Alternatively: , ,
- Plaguedoctor's - use a few pieces of this to skew the build more towards condition damage.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
Firebrand has three tomes. Each is dedicated to a different specialty.
- - Damage via Burning
- - healing and condition cleanse
- - defensive boons and projectile hate
In each of these tomes, you can often just spam skills to great effect, but it is strongly advised you sit down and learn what the skills in each tome do. Some big ones to memorize:
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Try to stay in it often, spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use
- Outside of , your primary damaging skills are:
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with axe skills.
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.