Firebrand - Frontline Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Frontline firebrand provides a large amount of Stability as well as moderate damage, healing and utility.
- Staff can be used instead of hammer or Mace/Shield to provide a very powerful healing burst and additional might through empowers, on top of its general usefulness through symbols and CC.
- slightly lesser but more frequent healing.
- group conditions cleanse.
- if projectile hate is needed.
- strong option against personal short time condition overload
- A powerful mobility, healing and reviving tool. Extremely effective if used well
- personal defense option
- trades rezz proficiency for increased healing output.
- higher stability uptime but looses personal sustain and healing output.
- when lacking protection uptime. Looses a good source of quickness.
Swap Virtues to Valor for higher uptime of the Tome of Courage at the cost of group healing and offensive power.
- excellent passive healing bonus, preferred option if having multiple guards using Valor asdoesn't stack.
- excellent self sustain option but reduces access to the tome.
- Swap Celestial for Crusader's for an easier to obtain stat.
- Minstrel's, Wanderer's and Commander's are good options to add boon duration.
- Marauder is a good option to add damage.
- Cleric's can be used to add healing power.
- good access to constant healing with
- highest healing option - good when using several Minstrel's parts
- strong option for GvG
- for Stability and Quickness uptime.
- or for increased group healing.
- instead of Sigil of Energy. While outscales the Renewal Sigil at 370+ Healing Power, it can be useful for inexperienced players.
- offensive variant of the damage reduction food.
- good option when requiring more group heal.
- alternative feast option against condition pressure.
- alternative support option, also benefits from other modificators of outgoing healing.
- offensive option.
- Use to escape damage. will also refresh your tomes, meaning it is best used when all tomes are on cooldown.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions. Try to use it during fights and not on regroups, where you may block allies from blasting water fields.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- If possible use while and/or are ready/active.
- If possible use while
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only after is on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.
- andmake up a significant part of your group healing. Try to use your dodge rolls and aegis skills not only just for personal defense but also when your group requires some healing.
- Tomes will go on full cooldown once stowed so make sure to only pull them out when you can make full use of them.
- Use on spikes and for general DPS
- Use Epilogue: Ashes of the Just as often as possible for a significant group damage increase.
- On spikes pull enemies in with Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke then follow up with Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath and Chapter 2: Igniting Burst
- brings high healing and condition cleanse.
- Try to use Epilogue: Eternal Oasis before other healing skills to benefit from the increased healing.
- Chapter 4: Shining River creates a Water Field - coordinate with your allies to blast it for healing.
- Use for its Stability access to fill in gaps between
- Chapter 4: Stalwart Stand brings a very strong pulsing Resistance field, make use of it against condition pressure.
- Rotation: Engage with , and immediately after use . Catch enemies with . Continue autoattacking until is ready or until you regroup, in which case save to blast Water Fields.
- is a blast finisher - use it on combo fields like fire, water, and chill.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Rotation: Autoattack continuously throughout the fight. When bombing the enemy in Mace, use your to give an extremely high healing Regeneration plus AoE pressure. Then activate on your shield for a burst heal to allies and protection, followed by for a high damage skill and a small damage mitigation. Either when you see a downed enemy or ally, use to push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for a large burst AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.