Firebrand - PokeBrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Hybrid damage build that focuses on Crowd control, burning and setting up the enemy for burst from your teammates.
- The free slot can have for additional self heal and team heal because Mantra of Solace is sometimes inefficient or for guaranteeing stomps and rezzes or for blocking escape routes or blocking people who are chasing you or for condition cleanses or for more stacks of burns (but I have a sneaking suspicion it will be nerfed soon so don't depend on it). It also adds nice cover conditions and puts the hurt on people stuck in ring of warding. Or for mobility.
- can be switched for . Litany makes a percentage of your attacks heal you and it synergies with the Monk’s Focus & Smiter’s Boon for more healing but doesn’t give Aegis and has a long cool down which is not conducive to some of the combos you will be doing with MoS. But using it increases survival.
- Can be replaced with because the is included in some rotations so if you're feeling like it may be a problem to wait for the Cooldown on Tome of Justice, take Loremaster.
- Zeal can be replaced with Virtues taking
- Radiance can also be used taking
- can be taken when using
- Air can be switched for other preferred runes but I personally wouldn't recommend it because Rune of Air really makes Mantra of Solace and Litany of Wrath almost "Best in Slot".
In all these rotations, keep in mind that, (chill) and (burn & slow) will be activated every time you apply a disabling skill like a knock back or pull or taunt.
- DETAILED ROTATION: Activate and immediately activate Judge’s Intervention Judge’s Intervention without waiting for the full cast of Purging Flames (this is so that you carry the activation of Purging Flames to your target) then follow up with to knock them out of Purging (burns stack per each crossing of the flames) and then pull them back in with to stack more burns. When the animation for Blazing edge starts immediately switch weapons to Hammer and activate Ring Of Warding Ring Of Warding (whilst doing this make sure to walk forward a little bit so that the edge of the Purging Flames sits in the middle of the Ring off Warding) and then , (Restoring Reprieve will turn on your Rune of Air ability which is , and other benefits from the Skill and traits like Aegis and Quickness Shocking Aura and Aegis will make sure you are safe to keep attacking for a few more seconds even if multiple targets are attacking you) follow up with Glacial blow Glacial blow and auto attack till Ring Of Warding starts to fade and then +
- POKEBALL ROTATION 2:
to pull target into a Ring Of Warding Ring Of Warding activation then Activate (and if you are using you can activate it now) then activate to gain quickness and a Shocking aura and light up the unfortunate targets stuck in your Ring Of Warding. Then right before Ring Of Warding ends, swap to hammer and use
into into switch weapons and and use skills as needed
- COOKING POT ROTATION 3:
Set your weapon to Hammer, then Enter use Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath on the point but also activate to gain quickness and use Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke to pull enemies to center and just as the animation starts, switch back to Hammer and use Ring Of Warding Ring Of Warding at the same time as hitting Judge’s intervention Judge’s intervention to teleport your Ring Of warding to your enemy. This will keep your enemies in the fire of Scorched Aftermath, then use hammer skills until Ring Of Warding starts to fade then use
into switch weapons to use and and use skills as needed
- Mantras will recover their charges overtime if you leave one charge remaining. Having allows you to do this without feeling gimped by . Merciful becomes your main healing source in that case. You can activate it on yourself or use it to escape by targeting an ally that is at a distance. Even NPCs or allied objects.
- is your healing skill and charging it unlocks . When activated, Restoring Reprieve combined with Lesser Smite Condition, Rune of Air, Aegis and Quickness, becomes a skill that activates a swiss army knife of abilities in one go. Allies in the area gain Aegis with all its related trait benefits. Note that this skill can be used while CC'd.
- The Aegis can be shared with downed players when you're reviving them in case you're being cleaved down.
- This is your elite skill and your stun break so make sure to map it to a button that is easily accessible.