Firebrand - Pure Celestial
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Put a complete loop of Quickness on you and your team to dramatically increase DPS, use the Firebrand's unique and powerful support skills, spam boons, and unleash a long chain featuring aoe, double strikes, and quite a few burning tricks.
Play it in GW2's Open World in a large sens as you can play it competitively in PvE, PvP, and WvW without having to change anything.
- This build uses an offensive set (axe-torch), and a defensive set (scepter-focus) with according stats and sigils. The defensive set was introduced because the build already has two damage skillbars that can loop (axe-torch and 24px Tome of Justice), and it adds ranged attacks.
- The high synergy of utility skills with the rest of the build clearly limits possibilities of variants.
- Right-Hand Strength even though you're not using a sword. Better for short fights or if you're expecting external sources of Fury.
- Switching to the defensive set will heal you three times : additional HP from extra vitality, heal from , and an extra dodge with, that will be converted into heal through Selfless Daring.
- A full damage version of this build would turn out to have extreme DPS, but the calculation of how to arrange condition damage and regular damage stats is still to be made.
- instead offor more raw damage.
- instead ofandinstead offor more burning-based damage.
- If you want the loop of Quickness you'll have to use the .
- If you can't afford it, use any rune with a high boon bonus, such as or.
- You can also use a celestial rune such as or.
- If for any reason you're not using , use sigils and consumables focused on concentration :, a +100 concentration food like, and a utility such as.
- for better loot.
- for a balanced option.
- for the hardest challenges such as t4 fractals and WvW.
- andwill all return the same concentration buff. Use any of these.
- When the fight starts, use "Feel My Wrath!", the three charges of Mantra of Potence, and 24px Restoring Reprieve to trigger both 24px Liberator's Vow and 24px Stalwart Speed.
- Be as close to your team as you can to buff them too. Be aware that Quickness sources have a wide variety of range.
- Use "Retreat!" and "Stand Your Ground!" to trigger 24px Stalwart Speed when your mantras are recharging or when you need the 600 radius from shouts.
- Rotation Goal
- Symbol of Punishment
- Chains of Light
- Ray of Judgment
- 24px Symbol of Vengeance
- 24px Blazing Edge
- Zealot's Fire
- Zealot's Flame
- Zealot's Fire
- 24px Tome of Justice
Use all five skills from this tome in reversed order, from the epilogue to chapter one. When you exit the tome, use a few basic strikes and the axe/torch skills will be recharged and ready to strike again. The tome recharges on a kill, insert it in your chain as often as you can.
- This build excels at turning your team's conditions into boons. Pure of Voice will make sure that "Retreat!" and "Stand Your Ground!" turn one, and "Feel My Wrath!" turns three, thanks to both Pure of Voice and .
- When there are too many conditions on you or your team, or shouts are recharging, use 24px Tome of Resolve.
- Useful combo : the water field from 24px Tome of Resolve + Shield of Wrath for aoe heal.