Firebrand - Radiant Fire
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Take advantage of Guardian's new condi spec for ridiculous amount of condition cleanses with power/condi pressure, and party utility.
- - mass condition cleanse and a second stun breaker.
- - more AoE pressure and some party utility.
- - gives easy access to quickness/might.
- - for the much needed stability.
- Superior Rune of the Lynx(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Condition Damage (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Condition Damage (5): +100 Power (6): +25% Movement Speed
- Your main source of pressure are Axe autoattacks and triggers.
- can be thrown twice (if you are on torch) every 12 seconds as the proc from does not share a CD with the skill, therefore you can condi burst every 12 seconds (8-10 stacks of burning). is a bit clunky, so it's best to throw it in melee range to prevent it from being obstructed or dodged.
- Wait for enemies to waste their cleanses before bursting them in teamfights, as you don't really have conditions to cover Burn stacks with.
- is mainly used for support. If you want to use this offensively (to proc VoJ passive (2 burn stacks)). Keep in mind to not use it on enemies with Retaliation. This skill does little to no damage (less then autoattacks) and Retaliation reflects more damage than you deal. It is preferred to use this skill as a support utility to cleanse allies in teamfights. Note: this skill won't cleanse the caster.
- dazes thanks to so use to interrupt or prevent cleanses.
- can be used to quickly interrupt.
- can condi-burst very hard with Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath, Chapter 2: Igniting Burst Chapter 2: Igniting Burst, and Chapter 1: Searing Spell Chapter 1: Searing Spell. Use Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke to keep foes within Scorched Aftermath's AoE.
- Against Engineers: try to condi burst them once the heal is out as most engineers don't have any other source of condition cleansing.
- Against Necromancers: they can transfer conditions by various skills and even traits but can't directly cleanse them. Try to LoS a lot to make them unable to transfer, for instance you can cast on them at max rang, then run away and once the burning ran out you can go back, condi burst with , run away again with (watch out is instant). If the transfer trait already proc'd its safe to burst them while they are in Shroud. Once they used their active Plague Signet you can also burst them the moment they leave staff and switch to Dagger/Warhorn. Watch out for Warhorn 4 as it can interrupt your , and all of their Staff marks (including the condi transfer mark) are Unblockable. Be wary of using to cleanse the initial condi burst since the skill gives them a plethora of boons to corrupt.
- Against Eles: Wait for them to go in and out of Water Attunement before you apply your burns. Watch out for , it can interrupt your if they get hit by the Smite Conditions proc.
Always ask for a target in the teamfight you are heading to - you can press T to take the target and then use or - this lets you make shortcuts, for example teleporting up to midpoint on Battle of Khylo from outside of the building - not to mention the entirely unexpected burst.
- Heavy CC