Firebrand - Solo Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Solo Firebrand is an extremely strong build for soloing difficult content such as champs, dungeons, and fractals. It provides itself with quickness, might, fury, aegis, swiftness, and protection, along with utility such as vulnerability, healing, reflects, and crowd control.
- This build is commonly seen in solo and duo fractal record runs.
- can be taken instead of if you find yourself overcapping quickness, such as when running with another Firebrand.
- can be used to provide Stability.
- for more condition cleanse.
- for Blind on demand.
- or for more crowd control.
- or if projectiles are a problem.
- for for more DPS in Fractals if you have boon duration from Large Mist Mobility Potion stat conversion.
- This variant offers the highest DPS but the least defense.
- can replace the sigil on your scepter if you plan on killing trash mobs and not downing.
- The Trailblazer Variant sacrifices some power damage for a massive boost to your survivability. This variant is recommended for most open world content.
- This is a budget variant that can do well in most open world situations, but should be replaced with either of the variants above once possible.
- for the Tanky Variant
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Camp in it spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use Can't find such skill "Epilogue Ashes of the Just"! Please refer to our skill index.. You can also apply ashes to your .
- Before going into , you should always try to place .
- Focus on maintaining 25 Vulnerability by spreading out usage of .
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with axe skills.
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- Swap to scepter whenever you are low on Might to take advantage of .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.