Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Grieving Scourge brings a mix of AoE condition damage and power damage, boon corruption and over all consistent damage as opposed to the burst damage of the "Power Curses" but is vulnerable to being focused due to a lack of personal defenses.
- Melee boon corrupt and damage.
- Ranged boon corrupt and barrier.
- - Extra condition spam when conversion on your side is covered well.
- - Extra Torment application
- - Melee boon corrupt/sustain
- - If Life Force generation is an issue.
- Fill in Celestial's gear pieces for more survivability but sacrifices damage.
- Excellent with Tormenting runes
- Extremely high sustain boost
Food & Consumables
- - If you do not have Cooking up to 400.
- - Offensive food if kills are frequent
- Use your shroud skills frequently, but remember that since they have no cast time you can also cast other skills while using them - avoid downtime.
- is your most important boonrip skill, try to keep it on cooldown when you are in range.
- a strong life force generator and high single target damage skill.
- is one of your most powerful skills, try to use it as often as possible for AoE boon corruption.
- Generates significant life force as well as being one of your single highest damage skills.
- Your shade skills activate around you as well as all active shades.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill. For instance, is procced by . Traits that proc on going in/out of shroud proc on .
- will continue pulsing if a new shade is summoned at the location of the new shade so there should be no worry about re-positioning shades when needed.
- combined with is a large burst AoE boon corrupt. Excels when pushing through an enemy zerg. Use variant for a stronger AoE corrupt bomb. Most effectively used in a melee ball comp.
- YouTube: [MoD] Demon Puppet
- YouTube: [MoD] Demon PuppetStrip/Corrupt Guide