Guardian - AH Frontliner
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Supportive frontline GvG and Open Field Fighting Guardian build with high party support, cleanse, CC, Might uptime, and good spike damage. Works best in a party with another Guardian to maintain stability for everyone in your group.
- Use Mace/Shield over Hammer for higher healer output for a small loss of personal damage.
- ⇒for more personal sustain
- ⇒ In situations where protection uptime is not 100%
- ⇒ Personal defensive cooldown - strong counter to condition pressure.
- ⇒ Rez power and defensive teleport.
- ⇒if projectile hate is needed.
- only one Guardian per party needs to takesince its effect does not stack.
- Swap Celestial for Crusader's for an easier to obtain stat.
- Add Commander's or Marauder's for extra damage.
- Add Wanderer's, Minstrel's, Cleric's or Soldier's for extra defense.
- Rotation: Engage with ,and immediately after use. Catch enemies with. Continue autoattacking untilis ready or until you regroup, in which case saveto blast Water Fields before switching to Staff to use.
- is a blast finisher - use it on combo fields like fire, water, and chill.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Rotation: Autoattack continuously throughout the fight. When bombing the enemy in Mace, use your to give an extremely high healing Regeneration plus AoE pressure. Then activate on your shieldfor a burst heal to allies and protection, followed byfor a high damage skill and a small damage mitigation. Either when you see a downed enemy or ally, useto push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for a large burst AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.
- Staff is used before you engage the enemy zerg and when you regroup. Use it to heal and gain Might, as well as apply mild ranged pressure to enemies. Hammer or Greatsword is used during the fight to deal damage and provide powerful crowd control skills, which enable the rest of your team to deal more damage to targets.
- Use to disrupt enemies and split players away from the main group whilst also stripping some stability.
- Double tapping will immediately activate its chain skill, a good group AoE heal if you are under heavy pressure.
- Stack might for your team with . It will also heal you for a huge amount because of, plus a bit of AoE healing when the skill finishes its channel.
- When running to/from objectives, speed up your zerg with .
- Stack might for your team with (and by blasting fire field if you have Hammer). It will also heal you for a huge amount because of, plus a bit of AoE healing when the skill finishes its channel.
- Resurrecting plays a huge part in this build if you are using andSuperior Rune of Mercy(1): +25 Toughness (2): Gain up to 400 toughness while revivng allies, based on your level. (3): +50 Toughness (4): You resurrect allies with 30% more health. (5): +100 Toughness (6): You revive allied players 20% faster.paired with
- Use andto escape damage.also refreshes your virtues, so activate them whilst it channels (which does not cancel your channel) in order to get maximum effectiveness from the skill.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions.
- gives area Protection and Regeneration which can help mitigate a large amount of damage.
- Try to swap weapons to proc and
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only afteris on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.
- Applying boons to party members and yourself will heal you via , make use of this withand.
- YouTube: [GS] Haru
- YouTube: [Ash] Enigma