Guardian - Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP guardian build designed for point holding and supporting allies.
- Shout. Draw conditions from nearby allies to yourself. Gain multiple boons for a shot duration.
- Focus over Shield with for more self sustain.
- Some Guardians prefer using Sword instead of Mace especially on the Battle of Kyhlo in case they get knocked off the capture point at the Clocktower as this way they won't have to walk around and can potentially prevent a decap.
General Keep in mind that your role as a bunker isn't just to keep yourself alive - in fact you should keep most of your supportive skills for your allies in case they need to be healed, cleansed of conditions or protected by boons. You should be the first in line to res them as well.
- Your primary job is Team Support and thus you should focus on being in the center of team fights. Rotate to where the fight is.
- All of your shouts remove two conditions with the combination of and
- Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- , plus will aid in spikes by giving allies 12 stacks of Might and release an AoE heal when the skill ends. Combine it with
- Hold on to
- As you should try to keep most of your shouts for allies, if you need to cleanse conditions from yourself try to use
- Focus only:
- Give Swiftness to your team before the match starts! Use
In-Depth Bunker Guardian Guide
- For more information on how to play bunker guardian you can check out this Guide
- Team comps that rely heavily on rotations counters this build; the Bunker guard is great for teamfights but has slow movement and is not that effective in 1v1 or 2v2 situation, it really starts to shine at 3v3 and above.
- Guide: Guardian - Bunker