Guardian - LI Hammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is a fantastic core-friendly LI build that features high defense and moderate damage.
What Is LI?
LI stands for "Low-Intensity". LI builds are a class of builds that work to slow the game down drastically by using passive defense and builds that require very low input to function. These builds are designed primarily for players that have disabilities that may prevent them from playing higher intensity builds, though they are here for any player who wishes to play them.
LI builds function quite well on their own and are created to be equivalent to our General or Roaming build section. They typically do not output especially high DPS and focus on gear with passive defense, like Soldier and Dire .
For an increase to passive defense at the cost of damage, take Dragonhunter over Radiance.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - Extra sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- You can use Damage Reduction food, such as Plate of Peppered Clear Truffle Ravioli or for extra passive defense.
- - for more dodges and might
- , - Damage
- - Damage
Dealing damage with this build is very simple. Just auto-attack with Hammer and try not to interrupt your auto-attack chain.
Most of this build's defense is passive due to your high Protection uptime. can be used as an emergency stunbreak.
- - powerful CC
- and offer ground-based line CC