Guardian - Meditation Celestial
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
WvW Roaming guardian build with extremely high sustain and strong mixed damage, meant for any small and medium-scale WvW fighting.
Greatsword ⇒ Scepter/Focus
- Use Greatsword's Leap of Faith in Cleansing Flame
- The torch's Zealot's Flame can be reactivated, even when used through traits.
- If using scepter/focus: Focus Mastery over Smiter's Boon, the protection will do more than the healing does in damage negation and cooldown reduction
- If using scepter/focus: Right-Hand Strength over Inner Fire since both weapon sets will benefit from the extra crit chance and the cooldown reduction
- Sacrifices speed for more damage
- More stats but loss of speed and boon/condition duration buffs.
Food & Consumables
- is the defensive food, with plenty of condition removal CC us your next biggest enemy.
- Another good option for offensive food, the 90% total burn duration greatly increases Damage.(do not eat if using)
- For more Power Based Damage.
- For more Condition Based Damage.
- Applying burns to enemies will grant you nearly permanent fury using Inner Fire
- Burning Foes are also crit 10% more often for an overall 30% extra critical hit chance.
- Use Litany of Wrath near enemies to trigger Smiter's Boon and get extra healing from the
- Use Purging Flames on enemies when you are being overwhelmed with conditions. The condition clearing will happen regardless of whether or not you stand in it.
- Radiant Fire allows for a free Zealot's Fire but only while wielding a torch
- Can't find such trait "Supreme Justice"! Please refer to our trait index In combination with Permeating Wrath make it so that Virtue of Justice Passive effect is stronger than it's active, However it's active can still be used to secure stomps thanks to Justice is Blind and Renewed Justice