Guardian - Radiant Hammer Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Roaming build based on the recent PvP build utilising the high crit chance from radiance traits.
- Another good Retaliation source, especially when dealing with more CC than conditions.
- could significantly increase your burst damage, but it may be hard to pull off in 1v1s.
- Change some parts to Cavalier's when requiring more toughness.
- Adding a bit precision with Berserker's or Assassin's can be useful to reach 100% crit chance on Hammer.
- over Hydromancy - better cleansing on the defensive set, lower pressure.
- Defensive rune with additional boon duration for a higher Retaliation uptime.
- for slightly higher boon uptime.
- against non evading oponents.
- for increased boon uptime.
- This build reaches 85% without any precision where provides 50% while under the effects of Retaliation,adds 10% against burning foes and finally Fury for 20%.
- Try to have retaliation up as long as possible, not just for it's bonus to crit chance but also the might stack.
Highest burst combo (preferably executed from a safe distance):
- should be cast before the combo. Try not to get hit because you'll need it to explode for damage. Wait until only ~1 second remains of its duration then quickly start doing the rest of the combo. You can swap weapons while waiting.
- Weapon Swap
- - start casting it from range.
- to teleport to the target right before MB finishes its animation.
- (to gain Retaliation from) should be used just before Mighty Blow lands.
- adds a nice bit of extra damage.
- isn't really part of the rotation but hopefully it procs.
- Boon removal (as it takes away much of the build's damage)
- Constant condition overload.