Guardian - Roaming Shouts
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A tanky roaming build which uses shouts to get things done.It is designed for solo/group roaming and medium to large scaled fights.
- over . Useful in coordinated groups.
- over . In a Zerg or havoc squad this skill gets awesome.
- over . When you roam in a group or a havoc squad this skill gives much more to a group than the swiftness and block from retreat.
- If you feel like doing not enough damage you can replace some Soldier-Gear with Zerker-Gear and vice-versa.
- to or a if you lack some additional or stacking damage.
- . A cheaper option is. Another good option would be.
- Hammer's is a blast finisher - use it on combo fields like fire, water, and chill.
- The Greatsword's can kill you if you use it on an enemy with Retaliation.
- Applying boons to party members and yourself will heal you via . Your third hit form the Hammer AA-Chain ( will buff your allies and heal you.
- Use and to escape damage.
- When you are being overwhelmed with conditions use your Shouts to buff you and your allies and remove and convert debuffs into boons with the powerful combination of and the .
- gives area Protection and Regeneration which can help mitigate a large amount of damage.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- When running to/from objectives, speed up your zerg with .
- When you activate your shouts you will get big amounts of heal thanks to the AH-Trait. Keep that in mind when you need some big heals and got your shouts ready while fighting a large group or zerg.