Guardian - Roaming Shouts
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A tanky roaming build which uses shouts to get things done.It is designed for solo/group roaming and medium to large scaled fights.
- "Receive the Light!" over Shelter. Useful in coordinated groups.
- "Feel My Wrath!" over Renewed Focus. In a Zerg or havoc squad this skill gets awesome.
- "Hold the Line!" over "Retreat!". When you roam in a group or a havoc squad this skill gives much more to a group than the swiftness and block from retreat.
- If you feel like doing not enough damage you can replace some Soldier-Gear with Zerker-Gear and vice-versa.
- toor aif you lack some additional or stacking damage.
- . A cheaper option is. Another good option would be.
- Hammer's Mighty Blow is a blast finisher - use it on combo fields like fire, water, and chill.
- The Greatsword's Whirling Wrath can kill you if you use it on an enemy with Retaliation.
- Applying boons to party members and yourself will heal you via Altruistic Healing. Your third hit form the Hammer AA-Chain ( Symbol of Protection will buff your allies and heal you.
- Use Shelter and Renewed Focus to escape damage.
- When you are being overwhelmed with conditions use your Shouts to buff you and your allies and remove and convert debuffs into boons with the powerful combination of Pure of Voice and the .
- "Hold the Line!" gives area Protection and Regeneration which can help mitigate a large amount of damage.
- "Stand Your Ground!" - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- When running to/from objectives, speed up your zerg with "Retreat!".
- When you activate your shouts you will get big amounts of heal thanks to the AH-Trait. Keep that in mind when you need some big heals and got your shouts ready while fighting a large group or zerg.