Guardian - Symbolic Might
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Heavy point pressure combined with team utility and dueling capabilities.
- Build might with critical hits, blocks, and swapping weapons. Using meditations gives fury, which helps give more critical hits.
- Symbols and sword auto attack are the main sources of cleave, but for single target focusing, scepter auto attack will give you more damage per second (DPS).
- Typical burst rotation is Symbol of Punishment, Chains of Light, Symbol of Blades, Shield of Wrath, Zealot's Defense. You can also use Virtue of Justice and Judge's Intervention to stack on some significant burning at the end.
- There are three stun breaks: Judge's Intervention, Contemplation of Purity, and Virtue of Courage, all of which have additional uses. So consider which to use depending on what you may need soon.
- There are six sources of condition cleansing: Ray of Judgment, Smite Condition, Shelter (which procs Smite Condition, Contemplation of Purity (which converts all to boons), and Virtue of Resolve (which also cleanses three from allies).
- Virtue of Courage is your source of on-demand stability. Use this after starting a stomp or reviving an ally. Thanks to Courageous Return, you will refresh Virtue of Courage when you revive someone (cooldown 30 sec), and you gain 11.5 seconds of protection, regeneration, and aegis thanks to Protective Reviver.
- Any heavy sustain class can be a stalemate because of the lack of high spike damage unless you time your CC and burst very well.
- Lacking any passive invulnerabilities, this build is susceptible to heavy burst damage.