Guardian - Symbolic Might
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Heavy point pressure combined with team utility and dueling capabilities.
- Build might with critical hits, blocks, and swapping weapons. Using meditations gives fury, which helps give more critical hits.
- Symbols and sword auto attack are the main sources of cleave, but for single target focusing, scepter auto attack will give you more damage per second (DPS).
- Typical burst rotation is , , , , . You can also use and to stack on some significant burning at the end.
- There are three stun breaks: , , and , all of which have additional uses. So consider which to use depending on what you may need soon.
- There are six sources of condition cleansing: , , (which procs , (which converts all to boons), and (which also cleanses three from allies).
- is your source of on-demand stability. Use this after starting a stomp or reviving an ally. Thanks to , you will refresh when you revive someone (cooldown 30 sec), and you gain 11.5 seconds of protection, regeneration, and aegis thanks to .
- Any heavy sustain class can be a stalemate because of the lack of high spike damage unless you time your CC and burst very well.
- Lacking any passive invulnerabilities, this build is susceptible to heavy burst damage.