Herald - Fractal Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Support Herald, which can be played as the main healer in dungeons and fractals. This build provides Might and permanent Fury and some Protection. It has excellent healing and CC, high Alacrity uptime if the player chooses to, and the Assassin's Presence buff.
- 24px Elder's Respite over Core Value If you're finding that you don't need the extra Energy in damage bursts.
- As a support Can't find such trait "Ferocious Strikes"! Please refer to our trait index Vicious Lacerations Swift Termination doesn't help you much.
- Jade Echo will get rid of potential avengers/vindicators, as well as give your party time to revive you. The CC effect from the trait will also deal quite a significant punch to a nearby bosses break bar.
- Assassin's Annihilation will give you slight sustain, which is useful.
- For a budget or initial version you can also use the Cleric's stat. Although you're going to want Harrier's eventually. The Hardened Foundation coupled with the Selfless Amplification makes for some pretty ridiculous healing.
Before the Fight
- Ask your party to stack at the Mistlock Singularity with your Chronomancer if you have one. Be sure to have Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.
During Damage Periods
- Use the sword while trying to deal damage. It deals stronger damage than the staff and should you need to you can use
Mainly you'll want to be in
while your party is out of immediate danger. Keep active the facets :
- Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.
- While in the stance you want to deal damage by spamming Legendary Dragon. Consume Facet of Elements to cover the target area in magical dragon breath.
- If your team is taking small amounts of damage, switch to Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.
During Healing Periods
If you're noticing your party is taking increased damage:
- First, if you have time, use
into Chaotic Release
- switch to
- Then use
- True Nature True Nature If your party is still taking damage and need further healing. Your energy regeneration should be high enough that you can spam Natural Harmony to keep your party alive. During this time spam
- footnote : this is also the way you give permanent Alacrity to your party for the duration. (Useful in fractals such as Thaumanova Reactor Thaumanova Reactor and Deepstone Deepstone
Slight Explanation on Facets
- The trait Draconic Echo will mean that when you consume either your Facets in
The difference between the weapon use
- Staff is better at CC and healing than the Sword. The
- The sword deals stronger damage than the staff. You'll still be able to heal a slight hit using
- Don't forget
These are your sources of CC
- If you know the boss is about to regain their break bar. Swtich to
Good Party Members
- As one would expect; A Boon oriented Chronomancer helps out greatly.
- Shroud oriented Power Reapers benefit greatly from the Assassin's Presence buff as they gain a lot of critical hit chance from their traits.