Herald - Power Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Herald does very well in open world event farming, especially when supported by a large group. It doesn't have the solo potential of power renegade or condi herald, but it does offer very high AOE damage and a relaxed playstyle.
- Shield offers good defense.
- Staff is low damage but very high crowd control.
- You can use instead of for more defense.
- - if you don't need healing.
- - sacrifices a bit of sustain for more mobility.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's stats offer higher damage at a significant health cost.
- Diviner stats allow you to maintain significant buffs at the cost of defense.
- - extreme sustain while zerging, very poor option for solo play.
- - higher burst at the cost of sustained damage
- - Strong defensive option with condition cleanse.
- Alternatives to - ,
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- is a good budget option.
- orfor your utility.
- Sword is your primary damage weapon. Use auto-attacks combined with Can't find such skill "Chilling Isolation"! Please refer to our skill index. and as a damage rotation.
- Hammer is your primary ranged weapon.
- Always maintain upkeep on:
- In Glint: every facet except and . You can drop as well if need be.
- In Shiro:
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- If you're having problems with energy management, you can turn off some upkeep skills. Try not to turn off though as it's the main source of your damage.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Can't find such trait "Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- You heal quite a lot through
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with