Herald - Power Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Herald build for running around in open world. This build has good sustained damage and healing.
- Run Shield instead of offhand Sword for more defense.
- Run Hammer instead of Staff for a decent ranged option.
- Swift Termination - if you don't need healing.
- Rising Momentum - sacrifices a bit of sustain for more mobility.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- If using a hammer run and.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Sword is your primary weapon. Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking while Facet of Nature and your upkeep skills are active.
- If you have surplus energy, you can use Precision Strike, Shackling Wave, Deathstrike, or Phase Traversal for DPS.
- If running Assassin's Annihilation, constantly circle around your enemies to flank them.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- If you're having problems with energy management, you can turn off some upkeep skills. Try not to turn off Facet of Darkness though as it's the main source of your damage.
- You can use Unrelenting Assault or Riposting Shadows as an evade.
- Warding Rift blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Empty Vessel.
- You have constant healing from Facet of Light, Facet of Nature, and Assassin's Annihilation.
- If you're in trouble just Infuse Light and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with Renewing Wave and the proc from .