Herald - Power Herald
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
An excellent build for general play, Power Herald brings high sustain, damage reduction, and strike burst. This build is versatile and can perform well in all areas of open world.
- Good self-boons
- Strong utility
- Good ranged and melee options
- Access to a ton of CC
- Energy limitations can be punishing in solo play
- DPS and sustain are lower than its Renegade cousin
- Hammer - Herald's only ranged option; excellent for farming in a zerg
- Staff - heavy CC
Revenant in general is a class with a large toolkit. Part of learning the class is learning which tools to use for which situation. Review the options below:
- - Provides a leap and powerful stunbreak that grants Resistance and Resolution.
- - Great burst and boon support
- - Provides condi clear, projectile hate, and very high healing.
- - The strongest strike-based legend.
- - Provide large amounts of defense and CC.
- - provides extra power to each legend in the form of a unique skill
- - condi cleanse
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher dps, lower defense; careful not to overcap crit if using assassin's
- Marauder - trades some damage for HP
- Diviner , Commander's - higher boon duration
- Knight's - lower dps, higher defense; Knight Trinkets + Berserker armor and weapons is a common defensive setup.
- , - high burst options, careful not to overcap crit
- - budget option
- , , - strong defensive options
The standard power sigils are applicable to this build:
- - aoe burst
- - powerful defensive option
- - condi cleanse
- - if maintaining might is an issue
- - adds burst damage
- (Or any 3% damage sigil) - extra passive damage
- - potentially adds considerable Quickness uptime; untested.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , , Can't find such food "Bowl of Meat and Winter Vegetables"! Please refer to our food index. - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
Facet of Nature
This ability is quite powerful depending on which legend you have active. In general, you should strive to keep active during , , and due to the high healing and damage reduction it applies. Thanks to , you can also consume it and keep the bonus for a short time.
- - provides you lifesteal with a 0.5s ICD, allowing you to heal for roughly 160 hp/s.
- - provides 20% boon duration; this can exceed the duration cap
- - 10% damage reduction while active
- Maintain , , and while in Glint. You can consume them before legend swapping to retain their effects for a time.
- Maintain while in Shiro
- Use if using Jalis for moderate area damage.
- Use hammer while zerging
- Use Sword/Sword + x/Shield or Staff when alone
- Use , , and for high area damage while maintaining your Strength and Darkness facets.
- Against champions or static groups of mobs, swap to Sword/Sword.
- Consume to tag an area
- Maintain as much as possible
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You heal quite a lot through and battle scars.
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with