Herald - Power Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Glint is a decent farming build for open world. Thanks to the long range and wide area damage of Hammer, the build is capable of tagging decently in slower-moving events such as Dragonfall or Silverwastes. While it doesn't handle difficult content well, it can function decently in roaming situations due to its high sustain and self-support.
- Good self-boons
- Strong utility
- Good ranged and melee options
- Access to a ton of CC
- Energy limitations can be punishing in solo play
- Burst and DPS can be low at times
- Shield offers good defense.
- Staff is low damage but very high crowd control.
- You can use instead of for more defense.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher dps, lower defense; careful not to overcap crit if using assassin's
- Diviner , Commander's - higher boon duration
- Knight's - lower dps, higher defense; Knight Trinkets + Berserker armor and weapons is a common defensive setup.
- , - high burst options, careful not to overcap crit
- - for good consistency in might upkeep
- , , - strong defensive options
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Maintain , , and while in Glint
- Maintain while in Shiro
- Use if using Jalis for moderate area damage.
- Use hammer while zerging
- Use Sword/Sword + x/Shield when alone
- Use , Can't find such skill "Coalescence of Pain"! Please refer to our skill index., and for high area damage while maintaining your Strength and Darkness facets.
- Against champions or static groups of mobs, swap to Sword/Sword.
- Consume to tag an area
- Maintain as much as possible
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You heal quite a lot through and battle scars.
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with