Herald - Solo Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Herald build for solo PvE content. This build is incredibly tanky while maintaining good DPS and sustain.
Play this build if: you need to take massive damage and keep going.
Don't play this build if: you need a lot of CC.
- Run Staff for more CC. If you need more you can also bring Axe offhand.
- Run Hammer for a decent ranged option.
- You can run Shiro instead of Jalis for more DPS but worse damage mitigation.
- You can run Ventari instead of Jalis for more sustain and defensive utility.
- Swift Termination - if you don't need healing.
- - approx. 10% DPS increase if you can maintain 25 stacks.
- - more condition cleanse.
- - more dodges.
- - more sustain.
- (and Major Sigil of the Night) - for night time encounters.
- Slaying sigils where applicable.
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for sustain.
- Slaying potions if applicable
- Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking while Facet of Nature and your upkeep skills are active.
- The Ventari variant has a different rotation as Ventari is a DPS loss. Here you should camp in Glint with Facet of Nature, Facet of Light, and Facet of Darkness and only swap to Ventari when you need healing.
- Make sure you're always flanking your enemies to proc Assassin's Annihilation. Yes, this means you have to circle around your enemies all the time.
- Use off cooldown.Legendary Dragon Stance. Consume Facet of Elements to cover the target area in magical dragon breath.
- If you have surplus energy, you can use Shackling Wave or Grasping Shadow for DPS.
- Dodging should be your first course of action as you have a lot of endurance regeneration from Can't find such trait "Vigorous Persistence"! Please refer to our trait index. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you're going to need to block things in advance.
- If you're having problems with energy management, you can turn off some upkeep skills. Try not to turn off Facet of Darkness though as it will tank your damage.
- Envoy of Exuberance, Facet of Chaos, and Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.provide protection that can be used to mitigate incoming damage.Consume facet of nature to unify with the other facets gaining the boons which they apply. Facet of nature will be disabled while this skill is on recharge.
- You can use Unrelenting Assault as an evade.
- Crystal Hibernation is a powerful block, but keep in mind that it locks you in place.
- Inspiring Reinforcement provides stability.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Empty Vessel.
- As long as you're flanking enemies, you have excellent lifesteal from Assassin's Annihilation. Use this to keep yourself alive.
- Infuse Light is the most powerful heal skill in the game. You also have a lot of small heals from Facet of Light and your shield and staff skills.
- Cleanse conditions with Soothing Stone, Renewing Wave, or the proc from .
- If running Ventari, you can spam your utility skills to heal yourself, block projectiles, and cleanse conditions.