Herald - Solo Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Herald build for solo PvE content. This build is incredibly tanky while maintaining good DPS and sustain.
Play this build if: you need to take massive damage and keep going.
Don't play this build if: you need a lot of CC.
- Run Staff for more CC. If you need more you can also bring Axe offhand.
- Run Hammer for a decent ranged option.
- You can run Shiro instead of Jalis for more DPS but worse damage mitigation.
- You can run Ventari instead of Jalis for more sustain and defensive utility.
- - if you don't need healing.
- - approx. 10% DPS increase if you can maintain 25 stacks.
- - more condition cleanse.
- - more dodges.
- - more sustain.
- (and Major Sigil of the Night) - for night time encounters.
- Slaying sigils where applicable.
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for sustain.
- Slaying potions if applicable
- Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking while and your upkeep skills are active.
- In Glint: ,,
- In Jalis: (this drains a lot of energy, so delay a second before activating it)
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- In Glint:
- The Ventari variant has a different rotation as Ventari is a DPS loss. Here you should camp in Glint with ,, andand only swap to Ventari when you need healing.
- Make sure you're always flanking your enemies to proc . Yes, this means you have to circle around your enemies all the time.
- Use off cooldown.Legendary Dragon Stance. Consume Facet of Elements to cover the target area in magical dragon breath.
- If you have surplus energy, you can use or Can't find such skill "Grasping Shadow"! Please refer to our skill index. for DPS.
- Dodging should be your first course of action as you have a lot of endurance regeneration from Can't find such trait "Vigorous Persistence"! Please refer to our trait index. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you're going to need to block things in advance.
- If you're having problems with energy management, you can turn off some upkeep skills. Try not to turn off though as it will tank your damage.
- If you're having problems with energy management, you can turn off some upkeep skills. Try not to turn off
- ,, andPlace the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.provide protection that can be used to mitigate incoming damage.Consume facet of nature to unify with the other facets gaining the boons which they apply. Facet of nature will be disabled while this skill is on recharge.
- You can use as an evade.
- is a powerful block, but keep in mind that it locks you in place.
- provides stability.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to .
- As long as you're flanking enemies, you have excellent lifesteal from . Use this to keep yourself alive.
- is the most powerful heal skill in the game. You also have a lot of small heals fromand your shield and staff skills.
- Cleanse conditions with ,, or the proc from.
- If running Ventari, you can spam your utility skills to heal yourself, block projectiles, and cleanse conditions.