Herald - Sustain - Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Power based Revenant/Herald burst build for PvP. This build is designed for back capping as well as plus oneing team fights or picking off high priority targets "i.e. Mesmers and Necros" The utility of Glint, the mobility of Shiro, the damage of Sword and Hammer and the defensive abilities of Shield allow this build to deal massive damage with great sustain.
- Sword over shield
- Taking is also a viable option.
- Can't find such trait "Enhanced Bulwark"! Please refer to our trait index - for added stability.
- Superior Rune of The Herald
- Start the match on Dragon stance (Glint) and immediately activate the following 4 upkeep skills for party buffing:
- When entering combat, activate Face of Nature's chain skill so it'll no longer drain your energy and grant a massive wave of both defensive and offensive boons.
- Getting rid of Facet of Elements' energy drain is also a priority, but it can be quite useful for downed cleaving.
- For stomping opponents during a teamfight, consider using (Shiro) for Quickness. It is also useful for aiding downed allies.
- Your main combo is ⇒
- An alternative to that would be ⇒⇒⇒
- If you're facing a Thief, Mesmer or Engineer, land Facet of Darkness' chain skill on them to apply Revealed, as stealth cancels Unrelenting Assault.
- Can't find such skill "Grasping Shadow"! Please refer to our skill index. is great for picking a priority target out of a team fight for your team to burst down and out of the fight potentially swinging it into your favor.
Self Sustain & Disengaging
- 's chain effect is your jail free card - makes you immortal for the duration by tranfroming all incoming dmg to healing. It's also one of your only ways to deal with conditions.
- is one of the shortest CD blocking skills in the game.
- Heavy Condition pressure
- Heavy boon steal/rip