Herald - Sustain Shiro Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A modification of Herald - Shiro Roamer for greater sustained capabilities, especially against conditions.
- Can't find such trait "Malicious Reprisal"! Please refer to our trait index is a situational choice which can be useful against enemies who rely a lot on blocking for sustain like Guardians or Warriors.
- Any mix of commanders, diviners, and marauders gear should do fine. Remember that boon duration is important for increasing your sustain.
- - more sustain through dodges.
- Budget version:
- Budget version:
- - precision bump and armor ignoring damage procs that also heals you.
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
Things to Know
- will keep your facets running for 6 seconds after using their active skill. Most importantly this increases your protection uptime vastly upon using .
- is one of the most versatile and strongest skills in the build:
- Because of its passive is the best source of Might in the build.
- is a cheap stun breaker and one of the few skills in the game that can reveal stealthed target. Use this against thieves or engineers and you'll more often than not catch them unaware.
- The Blind from Gaze can be used to avoid powerful attacks without wasting dodges and can help you stomp warriors/revenants/engineers/rangers by blinding their downed CC. Even mesmers can be stomped with a little luck because of the AoE reveal.
- In combat don't try to maintain your Glint upkeeps for too long, in most cases they shouldn't stay up for more than 3 seconds. Activating Facet of Elements and Strength only to immediately follow up with using and is a perfectly fine thing to do - these are also some of your best AoE skills.
- Both elite skills have obvious tells and are easy to dodge, stow weapons to cancel casting if they're about to be evaded/blinded - this will save all the energy cost and only send the skill on a cd of 5 seconds. The same qualities make these skills perfect for fake casting by stowing weapons immediately after beginning the cast, baiting enemy dodges/blocks.
- is a very strong ability that evades, moves you backward, and refills some endurance. Use it to kite enemy attacks.
- Use skills like , or to poke from a safe distance if going into melee would be too dangerous.
- Create openings where you can pressure targets uninterrupted by utilizing your CC skills such as or . Make every moment count by capitalizing on the setup with tools like Quickness and to further increase the damage of your followup burst.
- Use often, it is a long evade and deals a decent amount of damage.
- will serve as the primary burst skill in the build.