Herald - Ventari Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A healing oriented Herald build which is focused on being the primary healer for your raid group. This does not bring all the offensive benefits of a druid, but if your group has no druid and you still need a healer, the healing output of a Herald should not be ignored, when played properly.
- Designed to trade the small healing buffs provided by Invocation for more damage and Assassin's Presence to buff allies. Sustain is offered by Assassin's Annihilation and has a slight DPS increase, which is always nice.
- Selfless Amplification will be at 25% bonus to outgoing healing with a full set of healing power primary gear.
- (Invocation Only) If you have trouble staying above 75% hp, you can swap in Can't find such trait "Invigorating Flow"! Please refer to our trait index for Can't find such trait "Equilibrium"! Please refer to our trait index
- Complete armor, weapons, and trinkets are Magi's. Zealot's is also an option for a Devastation variant, although generally not recommended as it is marginal DPS and is quite expensive.
- Maintain Facet of Nature the whole time, unless their is another Revenant or you know that your PS Warrior and Chronomancer are outfitted for 100% boon duration by themselves.
- Switch between the legends as you see fit, according to what your party needs. If they only need light healing, stay in Glint. If they are in need of burst healing, swap to Ventari.
- Glint is your main stance, as the regen ticks combined with Rejuvenating Assault will usually keep your DPS party healed on fights such as Vale Guardian.
- To keep your ranged party healthy while you stay in melee range, swap to Shield and use Envoy of Exuberance, or if things get dire switch to Ventari for ranged burst heals.
- Try to keep up Facet of Light, Facet of Darkness, and Facet of Strength for best party buffing.
- Use Elemental Blast off cooldown.
- Autoattack with Rapid Swipe -> Forceful Bash -> Rejuvenating Assault
- Ventari's Will is your primary healing ability while in Ventari.
- Your burst heal combo can easily heal a group of up to 5 allies to full in seconds from almost any range of health. It goes as follows:
- You will be providing a high (66%) uptime on Protection as it applies to allies whenever you use Ventari's Will,
- Try to keep above 50 energy for full uptime on Can't find such trait "Shrouding Mists"! Please refer to our trait index.
- If you find yourself having trouble staying over 50 energy, stop maintaining Facet of Nature
- Most of your bonuses are outgoing healing to allies but not yourself, so try to always be moving the tablet through your location as well as allies to stay topped off and maintain uptime on Tranquil Balance.
- Primarily you want to autoattack with staff to proc the healing orbs from Rejuvenating Assault for your melee, but if you need to do some emergency healing you can use Renewing Wave or swap to Shield for Envoy of Exuberance.
- The 6-piece bonus heal on Superior Rune of the Water scales with all your outgoing healing modifiers, so try to stay within 600 units of allies to maximize it, combined with Can't find such trait "Bolster Fortifications"! Please refer to our trait index.
Consider these the maximum effects on allies, while your HP > 75% and energy > 50, using food and Magi's gear. if you are using Zealot's gear, expect the numbers to be slightly lower. The healing you receive from your own abilities will be roughly half the listed values.
- Ventari's Will heals for ~3000
- Renewing Wave heals for ~4850
- Envoy of Exuberance heals for ~5000
- Natural Harmony heals for ~6000
- Superior Rune of Water proc heals for ~3200
- Superior Sigil of Water proc heals for ~1200
- Regeneration will tick for 690