Herald - Ventari Healer - (WvW)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- for more access to Regeneration.
- for more strong sustain healing over wider healing.
Retribution over Invocation is an option if wanting to increase personal survivability and gain access to a passive dwarf.
- Consider adding more Minstrel if survivability is an issue,
- instead of Sigil of Life for GvGs/duels where stacking sigils are considered bad form.
- Before a fight, start in Herald in order to proc when switching to Ventari.
- Use as often as possible to prolong boons and with ventari a 900 hps passive heal on 10 allies.
- Move your tablet with as often as possible in order to keep up regeneration, as well as the healing from moving the tablet. this result a total of 2-4k healing per second easily.
- Enter Herald and use andto apply permanent Protection and Regeneration.
- is your main burst healing skill. This should be used when the burst is coming.
- is a strong condition clear for yourself and your allies, use when it is needed.
- is a barrier that block projectiles, and is also a movable light field. Consider coordinating with your group to blast this for condition clear or when ressing ally is needed.
- is a knock back that sacrifices the tablet, can be used to prevent stomps, among other things. also try to use it before swapping if you above 10% nrg.
- You can use skills such as while the tablet is moving to a new position in order to time the healing for when the tablet arrives.
- Try to use energy carefully and not waste it.
- No access to stability