Herald - Ventari Healer - (WvW)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- for more strong sustain healing over wider healing.
Retribution over Invocation is an option if wanting to increase personal survivability and gain access to a passive dwarf.
- Feast option with additional concentration
- Consider adding more Minstrel's if survivability is an issue.
- Before a fight, start on Glint in order to proc when switching to Ventari. Constantly swap Legends, to maintain the trait uptime high.
- All your facets affect 10 allies due to . Thus, use as often as possible to prolong boons while on Glint and to grant a very strong passive healing while on Ventari.
- Always try to go below 10% energy before swapping in order to proc . You can achieve that by either using on Ventari, or triggering multiple facets on Glint
Ventari (Legendary Centaur Stance)
- Do not tunnel vision on your tablet's place and movement. If you have to stop focusing on supporting to save yourself, do it, your positioning is way more relevant. As you play this build, you will get used to "multitask" your toon and tablet.
- Ventari's provides good condi hate and healing, won't be used unless condition pressure is too high.
- All your tablet skills work around 240-radius, meaning that as long as your allies are near the tablet (not necessarily on top), they will receive support.
- Move your tablet, through allies, with as often as possible in order to reposition it, as well as to benefit allies through the healing. This result a total of 2-4k healing per second easily.
- is your main burst healing skill and should be used when the enemy bomb is coming. Also provides Alacrity.
- Be aware of the delay animation and your zerg movement, try to time it based on your team movement.
- You can cast while the tablet is moving towards its destination to skip its delay part and avoid downtime.
- Can be used to peel for an isolated ally, to ensure he regroups with safety. Just keep in mind that if the Alacrity gets corrupted, your friend will get Chill, so be ready to cleanse him.
- is a strong condition clear, and minor healing, for yourself and your allies, use when it's needed.
- is a barrier that block projectiles, and is also a movable light field. Consider placing this in front of the enemy zerg frontline, to deny projectile casting, or to avoid pin snipers.
- is a knock back, a cleanse and a blast finisher skill that sacrifices the tablet and all your energy, can be used to prevent stomps, and for AoE healing through the fragments. Use it before swapping Legends if you are above 10% energy.
Glint (Legendary Dragon Stance)
- Enter Glint and use and to apply permanent Protection and Regeneration.
- You can also use and to apply Fury and Swiftness if energy isn't an issue.
- Feel free to reactivate the facets to liberate some energy.
- Don't reactivate unless the superspeed/CC is really needed since the skill has a long CD.
- High skill cap for tablet usage
- Reliant on energy management
- YouTube: Messiah Vengeance