Herald - Ventari Healer - (WvW)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Retribution over Invocation is an option if wanting to increase personal survivability and gain access to a passive dwarf.
- Consider adding more Minstrel's if survivability is an issue.
- instead of Sigil of Life for GvGs/duels where stacking sigils are considered bad form.
- Before a fight, start on Glint in order to proc Invoking Harmony when switching to Ventari.
- Use Facet of Nature as often as possible to prolong boons while on Glint and to grant a very strong passive healing while on Ventari (both affecting 10 allies due to 24px Draconic Echo).
- Always try to go below 10% energy before swapping in order to proc Charged Mists.
- Move your tablet with Ventari's Will as often as possible in order to keep up regeneration, as well as the healing from moving the tablet. This result a total of 2-4k healing per second easily.
- Natural Harmony is your main burst healing skill. This should be used when the burst is coming.
- Purifying Essence is a strong condition clear for yourself and your allies, use when it is needed.
- Protective Solace is a barrier that block projectiles, and is also a movable light field. Consider coordinating with your group to blast this for condition clear or when ressing ally is needed.
- Energy Expulsion is a knock back that sacrifices the tablet, can be used to prevent stomps, among other things. Also try to use it before swapping if you are above 10% energy.
- Enter Glint and use Facet of Chaos and Facet of Light to apply permanent Protection and Regeneration.
- You can also use Facet of Darkness and Facet of Elements to apply Fury and Swiftness if energy isn't an issue.
- If you want to go below 10% energy to proc the trait, upkeep as many facets as possible.
- Don't reactivate Chaotic Release unless the superspeed/CC is really needed since the skill has a long CD.
- You can use skills such as Natural Harmony while the tablet is moving to a new position in order to time the healing for when the tablet arrives.
- Try to use energy carefully and not waste it.
- High skill cap for tablet usage
- Reliant on energy management