Holosmith - Explosives Storm Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Holosmith build focused on farming large group events. This build utilizes to tag as many mobs as possible while maintaining permanent Photon Forge through and .
- While this build excels at tagging groups of enemies, it can also deal a lot of damage to bosses and is able to run solo quite easily.
- The choice of weapon is up to you, as long as you are tagging in a zerg you will have permanent Photon Forge anyway. You should choose weapon for bosses and/or mobility. I went with sword/shield because I feel it provides the best DPS and survivability against bosses.
- Healing Skills
- if you run the Alchemy specialization and don't need the cleanse.
- Utility Skills
- for higher Photon Forge uptime during boss fights.
- to deal with bosses without the need to maintain heat in any way.
- for some nice on demand AOE.
- , to cover entrances/overlap AOE.
- if you run the Alchemy variant.
- Switch Firearms for Alchemy for permanent Vigor, and improved potions. Unfortunately, we lose effortless Might generation with this change.
- This build works fine with whatever equip you have on hand and is generally fairly budget. The only required piece is a weapon with .
- Low DPS variant can use Knight's .
- Budget options are Rampager, Berserker's or anything with enough precision to get as close to 100% crit chance as possible.
- if you run the Alchemy specialization.
- instead of speed if you feel like you are getting enought swiftness.
- Feel free to run whichever runes you prefer, Speed are obviously BiS, but expensive. You should focus on capping your crit chance and/or high boon uptime.
- , , are some budget options examples.
- allows you to not focus on Swiftness uptime as much.
- a nice option to complement Alchemy specialization.
- Ascended food is always better than anything else.
- - More stamina regen and decent Might generation.
- - General farming.
- - More magic find.
- - More sustain.
- ,,- General farming.
- - More damage and karma.
- The idea of this build is to maintain permanent Photon Forge through and while tagging stuff with ().
- You should dodge as often as possible to maintain low heat and prevent overheating.
- is an Explosion so we proc all traits from our explosion tree. Furthermore, since we are constantly dodging, we reset everytime we dodge.
- We maintain permanent 25 stack of Might from the combination of , and .
- The main issue this build faces is when we run out of stamina while killing bosses. Therefore, you should have a decent weapon on you when you inevitably have to disable Photon Forge.
- Alternatively, you can just run for bosses and run around with a hammer for style points.
- Action Camera is advised and fun to use with this build.
- Feel free to interrupt attack chains as you deem necessary when tagging, your goal is to never overheat and stay in the Photon Forge as long as possible.
- To enable Action Camera press the binded key (Options -> Control Options -> Camera -> Toggle Action Camera).