Holosmith - Med Kit Holosmith
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A support Holosmith build that provides excellent sustained healing and condition cleanse to your group while bringing access to superspeed.
- if smoke field is needed.
- less party support but stronger personal defense and a pull.
- access to AoE stealth and a personal invuln.
- provides a stunbreak and some boons. Targeted superspeed and stunbreak on toolbelt.
- if under extreme condition pressure that your normal kit can't handle.
- for group stability access on the kit
- Ranged water field and a blast finisher.
- Holosmith grants access to the Photon Forge (sometimes referred to as holo mode) and introduces a new resource: heat. Heat is generated passively while the forge is active, or by activating forge skills. Higher CD skills generally generate more heat.
- Reaching maximum heat (100) should be avoided as Overheating damages you and locks you out of the forge until heat goes back to 0. The best tool for heat management is dodge rolling, which vents 15 heat per roll via and does some moderate AoE damage.
- is used to activate the forge, after which your weapon skills will be replaced by 5 new ones. You can't exit the forge for at least 5 seconds, so be careful about reentering with high heat levels.
- Both Engage Photon Forge and Disengage Photon Forge count as toolbelt skills and will work with related traits. Both skills can proc weapon swap sigils too.
- You can constantly swap between your skill sets. Avoid downtime.
- is where you will spend most of your time, using for a continuous AoE healing.
- Outside of Med Kit, a huge portion of your healing comes from , which coupled with your traits like provides enormous and constant ticking heals around you to allies.
- All conditions you cleanse turn in to boons through , especially useful with blast finishers on light fields, Elixir Gun, and . Thse are your blast finisher skills
- is a massive AoE condition cleanse (which also grants tons of boons due to ). Use it to counter condi bombs, but be aware of its long cooldown.
- isn't particularly strong but does provide a long stun, which can be used to catch out targets when their stability has been stripped (i.e. through ).
Med Kit/Elixir Gun
- is your bread and butter healing skill. It brings a lot of healing pressure.
- and grant a substantial healing burst. Use then to quickly fill your allies' health.
- gives boons to allies and it is a blast finisher. Try to use it on light/water fields to benefit from the combo finisher.
- also heals allies due to .
- provides a stunbreak.
- Use for team support with and for AoE cleanse and healing.
- You can use your weapon swap key just after casting to cancel the leap backwards while staying in Elixir Gun.
- will be used to constantly provide AoE Superspeed due to . Position yourself properly to maximize the number of allies that will cross it but don't build too much heat (manage with dodges accordingly). Keep in mind that this is a Leap Finisher, so always try to combo it with either a Light Field for Light Aura or a Water Field for healing.
- is an excellent AoE CC and also a Blast Finisher. You can also fake cast it by stowing your weapon right after activation in order to bait enemy dodges.
- is a light field that provides Protection, Regeneration and Fury to allies inside it. Try to cast it above the heat threshold so you have access to a larger combo field and longer boons duration.
- is a strong CC and should be used above the heat threshold to affect a wider area.
- provides Quickness and a leap finisher. Look for using it before long cast skills like or .
- ⇒ grants access to projectile hate and a blast finisher. Double tap it to combo finish on fields.
- ⇒ provides a strong block and it is able to daze foes in a line. Use it to nullify pressure on you and to CC enemies.
- Your shield skills grant Protection to allies due to
- Extreme condition pressure
- High spike damage