Holosmith - Med Kit Holosmith
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A support Holosmith build that provides excellent sustained healing and condition cleanse to your group while bringing access to superspeed.
- Bomb Kit if smoke field is needed.
- Tool Kit less party support but stronger personal defense and a pull.
- Elixir S access to AoE stealth and a personal invuln.
- Elixir U provides a stunbreak and some boons. Targeted superspeed and stunbreak on toolbelt.
- Elixir C if under extreme condition pressure that your normal kit can't handle.
- Elixir B for group stability access on the kit
- Elite Mortar Kit Ranged water field and a blast finisher.
- Holosmith grants access to the Photon Forge (sometimes referred to as holo mode) and introduces a new resource: heat. Heat is generated passively while the forge is active, or by activating forge skills. Higher CD skills generally generate more heat.
- Reaching maximum heat (100) should be avoided as Overheating damages you and locks you out of the forge until heat goes back to 0. The best tool for heat management is dodge rolling, which vents 15 heat per roll via 24px Thermal Release Valve and does some moderate AoE damage.
- Engage Photon Forge is used to activate the forge, after which your weapon skills will be replaced by 5 new ones. You can't exit the forge for at least 5 seconds, so be careful about reentering with high heat levels.
- Both Engage Photon Forge and Disengage Photon Forge count as toolbelt skills and will work with related traits. Both skills can proc weapon swap sigils too.
- You can constantly swap between your skill sets. Avoid downtime.
- Med Kit is where you will spend most of your time, using Med Blaster for a continuous AoE healing.
- Outside of Med Kit, a huge portion of your healing comes from Medical Dispersion Field, which coupled with your traits like 24px Heat Therapy provides enormous and constant ticking heals around you to allies.
- All conditions you cleanse turn in to boons through 24px Purity of Purpose, especially useful with blast finishers on light fields, Elixir Gun, Cleansing Field and 24px Prismatic Converter. Thse are your blast finisher skills
- Med Pack Drop is a massive AoE condition cleanse (which also grants tons of boons due to 24px Purity of Purpose). Use it to counter condi bombs, but be aware of its long cooldown.
- Supply Crate isn't particularly strong but does provide a long stun, which can be used to catch out targets when their stability has been stripped (i.e. through Winds of Disenchantment).
Med Kit/Elixir Gun
- Med Blaster is your bread and butter healing skill. It brings a lot of healing pressure.
- Bandage Blast and Vital Burst grant a substantial healing burst. Use then to quickly fill your allies' health.
- Infusion Bomb gives boons to allies and it is a blast finisher. Try to use it on light/water fields to benefit from the combo finisher.
- Bandage Self also heals allies due to Medical Dispersion Field.
- Healing Mist provides a stunbreak.
- Use Elixir Gun for team support with Fumigate and Super Elixir for AoE cleanse and healing.
- You can use your weapon swap key just after casting Acid Bomb to cancel the leap backwards while staying in Elixir Gun.
- Holo Leap will be used to constantly provide AoE Superspeed due to 24px Crystal Configuration: Zephyr. Position yourself properly to maximize the number of allies that will cross it but don't build too much heat (manage with dodges accordingly). Keep in mind that this is a Leap Finisher, so always try to combo it with either a Light Field for Light Aura or a Water Field for healing.
- Holographic Shockwave is an excellent AoE CC and also a Blast Finisher. You can also fake cast it by stowing your weapon right after activation in order to bait enemy dodges.
- Hard Light Arena is a light field that provides Protection, Regeneration and Fury to allies inside it. Try to cast it above the heat threshold so you have access to a larger combo field and longer boons duration.
- 24px Prismatic Singularity is a strong CC and should be used above the heat threshold to affect a wider area.
- 24px Radiant Arc provides Quickness and a leap finisher. Look for using it before long cast skills like Holographic Shockwave or Fumigate.
- Magnetic Shield ⇒ Magnetic Inversion grants access to projectile hate and a blast finisher. Double tap it to combo finish on fields.
- Static Shield ⇒ Throw Shield provides a strong block and it is able to daze foes in a line. Use it to nullify pressure on you and to CC enemies.
- Extreme condition pressure
- High spike damage