Holosmith - Raid Holosmith
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A zerg holosmith build that brings massive damage (on par to scourge and weavers) with skills that benefits your group members. Too immobile and fragile for solo-roaming, though.
- for condition remove on group members and short CD Stunbreak
- In case of heavy condition pressure
- - To boos your party's condition damage if there are condi builds present.
Forge-skills are not added as hover-icons yet, so they are mentioned in the text.
- "Berserker" Trade Vitality for DPS
- instead ofwhen often switching maps
- is similar to, but more burst heavy and unable to be timed
Food & Consumables
High damage build that offers the group fury, protection, many blast and projectile finishers and good CC. The super-speed skill can grant the effect to the whole zerg.
At first glance this builds seems incredible fragile. That's why sustain is adressed first here. As a zerg-build with mainly melee damage it is important to stay close to the commander. With superspeed and holo-2 you have an easy time to keep up.
- : Leaving forge will convert 3 conditions into boons every 6 seconds
- : Healing Turret removes 2 conditions from you and your group
- : Sword-2 is up to 5 piercing projectile finishers with three targets each, allowing 15 finishers in close combat
- A light-field and a well placed sword-2 will thus remove 15 conditions from you our allies close to the enemies hit.
- : Elixir S let you evade Burst damage/surprise bombs
- It can also be used for safe-reviving allies and safe-stomping enemies
- : Toss Elixier S to prevent allies from focus damage and safe-stomp-denials (5s group stealth)
- : Use Hardlight Arena for your zerg pushs and bombs after enemy warrior bubbles are done. It pulses protection and fury.
- : Use Shield-4 (reflection) if you get focused by deadeyes or rangers. if allies are focused stay in the foes line of sight.
- : Shield-5 is a block that stuns melee-fighters
- : Healing turret will heal a total of 5k + 1.3k blast every 20 s or 5k every 15 s.
- Heat therapy at 140% heat will heal you for 9k HP. Heat loss mechanic is: no heal for 3 s, then 2 s 300 heal per second, then 650 heal per second.
- Shield-4 and Forge-5 can be used to blast your waterfields.
- Stay above 50% heat! You gain might above 100% and do 15% more damage above 50%
- Always use Holo-3 to empower when below 25 stacks might or a need to heat up faster.
- When you hit something below 50% health (also siege weapon) orbital command will trigger, often dealing 3k unblockable AoE damage in addition.
- Forge-1 deals the highest damage over time, while Forge-4 will bring more burst damage.
- When over 100% heat, switch to your sword for 3 and 2for more burst and burst/projectile finisher. 3 will grant you frenzy, so Forge-skills are a good choice to continue. Use sword-1while cooling down to reduce sword-2 and -3 CD.
- One of the biggest damage sources is prime light beam . Try to save it for good situations! For example many enemies in one spot (stacking) , you above 50% heat and without preassure. Its initial damage goes against 5 targets, but its damage-ticking fields attack 5 people each. This easily targets the whole enemy zerg. Retaliation doesn't seem much of a problem in the current meta.
- Hard Light Arena andlaser disk should only be used above 50% heat. Hard light arena provides group-fury and lasers disk deals damage passivly around you, even when elixier S is used.
- Another source of fury for your group is the pack rune . This results in almost 100% crit rate for you.
- Thanks to the sigill of severance you will get a large damage increase when you interrupt foes. With 1s CD and 4s Buff uptime, you will have a large uptime of damage buff if you keep using your interupt skills before your burst damage skills.
- CC will increase your damage (Sigill of severance), while your incoming damage is reduced (saffron bread).
- Use Forge-5 for a large area, 5 targets, 100%-krit, CC-Attack that can go up, over and down walls.
- Forge-5 is good to trigger orbital command on siege weapons on top of walls.
- Prime light beam will launch 5 targets by 240 at a 1200 range and is unblockable
- Shield-5 will block 2s and stun foes that attack you in close combat.Launching will create a stunning, returning projectile.
- Shield-4 release will knockback 5 foes by 300 and is a blast finisher
- prismatic singularity is a AoE-Pull on 5 foes at 360 radius. Try to pull enemies in your zerg warrior bubbles.
- Use superspeed skill (Forge-2) to let allies move faster in pushs or to get out of bombs. When cooling mist is activated it can negate its effect for 3s.
- Since superspeed is not a boon, it can be granted and kept in warrior bubbles and not corrupted
- Shield-4 won't bring much use at the current meta because of lack of projectiles and abundance of reflecting abilities. Try to use it for its CC and blast finisher
- You have access to a leap, many projectiles and many blast finisher in this build:
- Sword-3 and Forge-2 are leap.
- Lightning fields create a 5-target stun.
- Water fields will heal you by 1.3k.
- Shield-4 , Forge-5, detonating healing turretand orbital command Can't find such trait "Orbital command"! are blast finishers.
- Lightning -> swiftness
- Fire -> 4 stacks of might (Blasting Zone)
- Ice -> frost aura (-10% damage)
- Light -> area condition cleansing (1 condition, 5 player)
- Sword-2 , Forge-4 and tossing Shield-5provide projectile finishers
- Light -> Condition Cleansing (1 condition at 1 player for each projectile at each struck target)
- Darkness -> Life steal