Mesmer - Basic Mesmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Core Power Mesmer has moderate damage and is a good introduction to the Mesmer class as a whole, needing to rely on its clone generation and shatters to succeed.
- Focus - CC and area damage / vuln
- - phantasm that taunts
- - an incredibly powerful tool available to Mesmers. Use it to transport others to places they might not normally be able to reach or to shorten distances when looping back to areas.
- - if having trouble with projectiles.
- - if you need multiple successive stun breaks.
- - if fighting champions or bounties with defiance bars.
- - for better clone generation
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Chronomancer - Power DPS, making it good for general PVE
- , - alternative DPS runes
- , - defensive runes
- - defensive sigil
- Knight's - use a few pieces of this if extra defense is needed
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage when farming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
- Begin with the Burst Opener denoted in the above section.
- Repeat from step 1.
- Cast when 3 clones are active.
- Cast when 3 clones are active and will not be available for several seconds.
- Cast off cooldown