Mesmer - Chrono One Shot
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A one-shot chronomancer build designed to +1 and battle in team fights. High burst damage and decent sustained damage.
- for improved teamfight opening at the expense of better crowd control management.
- for better survivability at the expense of damage
Domination over Inspiration for better burst but less survivability, especially against conditions.
- instead of sigil of Exploitation if you lack rapidity with your burst.
- for better synergy withat the expense of less critical damage.
- if going berserker amulet.
- This build is a team fighter and a roamer at the core. Continuum split makes for some amazing outplay potential, be it in escaping a fight, double bursting, doubling your gravity well, etc. Use it wisely!
- You can sustain through slight pressure, but it isn't suggested to stay under pressure. Use kiting spots to your advantage, and it is suggested to stay at range until you can secure a kill.
- Your best ally is yourself. If you find someone you can one shot, abuse that to a maximum. Practising your burst is highly suggested too. Other than that, you should constantly be moving between nodes. Can't find such trait "Time Marches on"! Please refer to our trait index gives you a passive 25% movement speed, compensating for the lack of mobility. It isn't suggested to stay much more than 10 seconds in any given fights.
- Heavy condition bombs
- Better Thieves than you
- Other one-shot specializations