Mesmer - Condirrupt
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A viable PvP Build for F2P users, focused on stacking conditions and spamming interruptions on enemies.
- Mirror is recommended in case of be using Master of Manipulation.
- Mass Invisibility is recommended in case of be using Master of Manipulation.
- Master of Manipulation for a lower cooldown on Blink, Mirror and Mass Invisibility. Also it provides reflection of projectiles.
- Descent into Madness casts Chaos Storm (useful for the boons it provides, few conditions and the Daze) at your location when activating a healing skill. With that on mind, using Mantra of Recovery is close to be the best choice due to the the instant casting of Power Return, which allows to cast the Chaos Storm while using other skills.
- As this build is focussed on interruptions, Chaotic Interruption is necessary to explode the build the most possible.
- Using Master of Fragmentation instead of Malicious Sorcery due to:
- Mainly for the Reflect Projectiles to avoid ranged damage the most possible.
- Also for Diversion, that can hit up to 5 targets which means you can interrupt more enemies at once.
- Try to use Shatters while having the most of clones up, specially Cry of Frustration to inflic more Confusion stacks. Keep Distortion to use it as evasion or for the critical moments.
- Make sure to use the interruptions wisely (do not waste them on enemies with Stability). In case of Mantra of Distraction, using the two shots before one gets reloaded is okey, because the count recharge for Power Lock is 24s and the cooldown for Mantra of Distraction is only 12s, adding that Diversion's cooldown is reducted 15s when Mantra of Distraction is fully charged.
- Apart of the Blind caused for the Shatters and interruptions, you can use Blurred Frenzy and Illusionary Counter to avoid damage.
- Signet of Midnight and Blink can be used to break stun.
- To charge Mantras take advantage of the Stealth provided by The Prestige and Signet of Midnight.
- This build relies in keep interrupting enemies, causing conditions in the process.
- Begin with The Prestige close (will causes Confusion) or far (for an ambush burst) from the enemy and make sure to stay close enough when it ends to inflic Burning.
- Phantasmal Mage preferably in melee range to inflict addicional Burning.
- Illusionary Leap followed by Swap.
- Blurred Frenzy if you managed to immobilize your enemy.
- Finish with a Shatter. It can be Mind Wrack for more damage or Cry of Frustration for more Confusion.
- Phantasmal Duelist.
- Magic Bullet.
- Confusing Images.
- Illusionary Counter will summon 2 clones if you block an attack, there is a good chance to use a Shatter, but if not you can use Counterspell.
- Hard against classes with much Stability, making it unable to cause interruptions.
- Condition pressure.