Mesmer - Condition Shatter
A condition based shatter build for free to play users.
- Scepter over Sword - trades sustain/mobility for more condition pressure.
- - for some extra stealth when conditions aren't a problem.
Viable options for the Elite skill slot:
- - a great CC.
- - AoE stealth.
- - soft CC, party utility, synergy with the Inspiration line.
- - when you're not using enough Glamour skills for the other GM trait to be worth it.
- Superior Rune of Tormenting(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Torment Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Torment Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Torment Duration; When you use a heal skill, apply two stacks of torment to nearby foes. (Cooldown: 20s)
- Superior Rune of Scavenging(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): 25% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack skill will steal health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): 7% of vitality is converted to Condition Damage.
- As an attrition condition build, your damages comes from a variety of sources over time.
- Dodges create clones via .
- Mobility comes mainly from .
- Advanced staff users can about face, Phase Retreat forward, and about face again for extra mobility.
- Shattering illusions removes conditions and heals.
- Auto attacks ( ) from both you and your clones generate conditions. It is often good to leave a number of these clones alive, especially if using a stealth-oriented build.
- is a great area denial when used on a point.
- Condition Transfer Necromancer.
- Diamond Skin Elementalist.