Mesmer - Core Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Mesmer is a frontline focused on crowd control and downstate control, primarily through Illusion of Life. Mesmer brings unique utility, modest healing, and has a variety of unique options.
- Utility Changes
- High AoE healing if used continuously.
- Higher condition cleanse for less healing per second.
- Access to a stunbreak and more stability if needed.
- Personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option.
- Modest boon addition and self distortion when traited.
- Useful for more uses of Signet of Inspiration.
- Portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- AoE boon support.
- For single target focus.
- For additional CC, strong with focus pulls.
- If using Signet of Inspiration.
- Cleanse with boon duration option if not using.
- Small AoE healing option.
- Basic boons share and boon duration option.
- Small AoE healing synergising with.
- Make sure to use your Shatters to proc and, your main source of self boons and sustain.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- All of your Shatters give a stack of Stability if traited, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Provide large burst AoE healing through , and small additional healing from
- Use a Shatter skill to gain Stability when casting to prevent cast interruption, or when charging your healing mantra.
- In regards to , this skill can be charged, then used instantly and recast, making it extremely high healing per second.
- In regards to
- can be used to stealth downed allies or to disengage with stealth and superspeed.
- isn't for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst, but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Pull enemies to the line. The skill need to be placed and then reactivated, use it to bait dodges and stab skills. Also useful to grant swiftness to allies and crippling enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined withto safely finish downed players. Useafter starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes useto move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [rQm] Kitta
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas