Mesmer - Greatsword Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- While mesmer's core profession isn't as strong as other options, it can handle its own in zergs and can solo most hero points due to mesmer's high utility and moderate burst damage.
- You can run Focus to group up enemies with
- Utility Skills
- - more damage and boonstrip.
- is an incredibly powerful tool available to Mesmers. Use it to transport others to places they might not normally be able to reach or to shorten distances when looping back to areas.
- - if having trouble with projectiles.
- - if you need multiple successive stun breaks.
- Elite Skills
- - if fighting champions or bounties with defiance bars.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's , Assassin's gear - higher dps, much lower survivability
- Knight's gear - lower dps, higher survivability
- / ⇒ - valid DPS option
- - higher DPS, lower burst
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- When roaming around a map, try to stagger heavy-hitting skills to avoid running out of steam between weaker mobs.
- Keep your Mantras prepared for instant damage and defensive skills.
- When approaching a boss or veteran, discard all charges of by casting without a target selected. This allows to be prepared again for Might.
- Prepare beforehand for Might.
- Cast after you enter combat, but before your target starts casting abilities, in order to apply Vulnerability.
- Begin with the Burst Opener denoted in the above section.
- Repeat from step 1.
- Cast when 3 clones are active.
- Cast when 3 clones are active and will not be available for several seconds.
- Cast at 2 charges.