Mesmer - Mantra Frontliner
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A lot of sustain and support for melee party
- oroverif there are enough mesmers with Veil or it's just not needed.
Variants You can boost your veil with:
- ⇒ Can't find such trait "Temporal Enchanter"! Please refer to our trait index
- Swap pieces for more damage using Berserker's/Valkyrie's/Knight's/Cavalier's or others.
Food & Consumables
- (a cheaper option is)
- Use shatter skills to Blind enemies and buff allies while going through enemy raid. In addition, it heals, cleanse, gives stability and damage for a small amount.
- Remember that gives Regeneration and invulnerability not only you, but your party as well.
- Spam for additional damage. It recharges almost immidiately and allow you to frequently recast it causing significant healing.
- 3 charges of heal total for about 8,4k hp, clean 2 conditions per charge and recharge quite fast. You are still not as tough as Guards and Warriors in this build, so dont be shy and use it whenever you think it would help.
- gives you (and your party) 3 stacks of stability per charge and have 25-seconds cooldown, so dont waste it.
- Use for damage with caution, because you can't move while casting. Don't forget it gives you 2 seconds of invulnerability.
- Use to pull enemies (i.e. from walls/cliffs), avoid using for Swiftness - there are Guardians with
- Use your phantasms mainly for boon sharing and Regeneration or place on downstated enemies.
- is an awesome AOE skill with long cooldown, try not to waste it. Placing it under enemie's regroup or in a middle of fight works well. Remember that+gives youGive yourself chaos armor, which gives yourself random boons and your foe random conditions whenever you are struck.Chaos Armor (5s): Give yourself random boons and your foe random conditions whenever you are struck.
- Always use before swapping back to sword/focus, if possible.