Mesmer - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- if you don't have a Support Chronomancer providing quickness.
- if CC is bad.
Only a single mainhand sword is required.
- Dealing damage with this build is very simple and revolves around spamming phantasms and resetting them with . Weapon swap often so you have access to both and . When all phantasms are on cooldown, just fill with and autoattack chains.
- Use skills off cooldown and prioritize them in the following order:
- (if 3 clones are up or you have more than one charge remaining)
- (don't use the last charge)
- (to refresh your phantasm cooldowns)
- Autoattack chain
- Make sure not to interrupt your autoattack chain as the damage from it is heavily loaded into the final strike, .
- Aim to cast 2 before weapon swapping to Sword/Focus.
- Save clones to shatter with if you will need to CC in the immediate future.
- You can use Create a wall of energy that grants swiftness to allies who cross it and cripples foes who touch it. Allies may cross the wall more than once but receive less swiftness after the first crossing.