Mesmer - Vanilla Condition Damage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PVP Condition Mesmer build, which does not require any elite specialization.
- Replace withif reflecting projectiles is necessary. Because of,has a lower cooldown and also grants the Mirror buff for 4 seconds instead of 2.
- can be replaced by.
Inspiration over Illusions . If condition removal is absolutely necessary, the Illusions tree can be replaced by Inspiration, which provides healing and general utility.
- Most of the time, fight with the Scepter, Torch equiped. Switch to staff only when you need to escape, using ,. Staff should be the equiped weapon when entering combat, opening withand. Never use. The amulet does not give you any Power, so the damage of the phantasm is increadibly low so the casting time is not worth it.
- Your main damage sources are Torment and Confusion. Aply Torment with ,and Shatter skills. Aply Confusion withand Shatter skills.
- Because of andboth scepter and torch skills have low cooldowns, so useandas often as possible. These are the skills that aply the most stacks of Torment and Confusion, so they can be considered your main damage sources.
- The reason this build can survive prologed fights is because of the stealth from ,and. Try to stay in stealth for the full duration of the spells to gain full benefit fromand to avoid being Revealed.
- Keep in mind that both andbreak stuns.
- Because of the combination of and Ineptitude, Shatter skills will Blind enemies around you, and also aply Confusion on them.does the same.
- Because this build does not aply a variety of conditions,
- Keep in mind that stealth prevents capture point contribution.
- Because shoots a laser, it's very easy for enemies to target you as the "real" Mesmer after using it, so be prepared to useshortly after, and thento stealth. In such a situation useonly if The Prestige is on cooldown, or you are stunned.
- If your only stealth skill available is , avoid using it in combat. It has a very high casting time, so its easy for enemies to interupt it. If it is necessary to use it, try using it right after usingor during stealth.
- If no stealth skills are available, survive by blocking attacks with , blinding nearby enemies with any of your Shatter skills, dodging or switching to staff.
- Try to bait the condition removals of enemies by stacking Torrment and Confusion with and, before usingor.
- Using , grants 2 seconds of the mirror buff at the beginning of the cast due toand 2 seconds after healing. That makes it the quicker way to reflect projectiles, together with.
- Necromancers, Guardians and Tempests, because they usualy have a lot of condition removal.