Mesmer - Vanilla Shatter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Mesmer burst build created for F2P users.
- - a strong offensive choice that can set up burst and has synergy with several traits.
- - similar to Decoy, but on a lower cooldown in exchange for a shorter stealth duration.
Both Dueling and Illusions can be replaced by Chaos for a more defensive build:
- The build has a hit-and-run playstyle, it's all about landing one major burst with Greatsword and then surviving until the next one.
- is mainly for boon stripping and blinding (useful to safe stomp) in this build.
- Chaos-only: using will give you
- isn't only for dealing damage - it'll serve as your second which can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- and are great tools for repositioning yourself or occasionally rooting people into your burst.
- Stand close to your target.
- for damage, Might, and an extra clone.
- as soon as your clone from Mirror Blade appears, immediately followed by a .
- Use before or after the burst, it's up to you. Keep in mind that it fires a boomerang projectile too which can break stealth.
- If you were already in combat, the burst combo can be extended: before you begin be on Sword/Torch, use - just before the stealth runs out be in melee range, switch weapons, and do the rest of the burst. The Prestige will add some extra damage while making the burst harder to dodge. Your GS sigils will also trigger, granting Quickness and applying Vulnerability.
- After the chain try to disengage a bit, you are not suitable for spending time in the middle of a fight for more than mere seconds.
- Condition pressure