Mirage - Axe/x Infinite Horizon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build deals high sustained damage while dodging almost constantly.
- For a ranged Staff variant with less damage see Mirage - Staff/Staff Infinite Horizon.
- You can carry a Greatsword for tagging mobs in open world farming with .
- Healing Skills
- - if you can't stay in the same spot for.
- Utility Skills
- - alternative stun break.
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - faster clone generation.
- This build uses the same gear as the Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions build for fractals and raids. The only difference is , which you can get if you have a spare offhand weapon or you don't care about fractals and raids.
- If running a greatsword for farming, use instead of.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- While working your way up to Viper gear, you can run Rabid or Rampager stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Most of your damage comes from . Spam dodge, walk into your mirage mirrors, and crap out axes everywhere. When unable to use, fill with,, and autoattacks.
- Always have three clones up, as your clones deal a lot of damage through . To quickly generate clones you can usefollowed byor.
- When your target is about to die, use to move your clones to a new target so they don't shatter.
- When your target is about to die, use
- is one of your hardest hitting skills but also destroys all your clones. Plan for this and line up your cooldowns so that you can, then resummon your clones the moment they are destroyed.
- You should also chain afterfor more damage.
- You should also chain
- Weapon swap off cooldown to proc .
- You're literally always dodging with this build, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with enemy attacks.
- andcan be used to interrupt enemies.
- Use orto cleanse conditions.
- (as a last resort)