Mirage - Axe/x Infinite Horizon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build deals high sustained damage while dodging almost constantly.
- For a ranged Staff variant with less damage see Mirage - Staff/Staff Infinite Horizon.
- Healing Skills
- Utility Skills
- Blink - alternative stun break.
- Crystal Sands - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- Mantra of Resolve - if conditions are a problem.
- Feedback - to reflect projectiles.
- Deceptive Evasion - faster clone generation.
- This build uses the same gear as the Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions build for fractals and raids. The only difference is , which you can get if you have a spare offhand weapon or you don't care about fractals and raids.
- If running a greatsword for farming, use instead of.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- While working your way up to Viper gear, you can run Rabid or Rampager stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Most of your damage comes from 24px Imaginary Axes. Spam dodge, walk into your mirage mirrors, and crap out axes everywhere. When unable to use 24px Imaginary Axes, fill with Phantasmal Duelist, The Prestige, and autoattacks.
- Always have three clones up, as your clones deal a lot of damage through 24px Infinite Horizon. To quickly generate clones you can use 24px Lingering Thoughts followed by False Oasis or Jaunt.
- Cry of Frustration is one of your hardest hitting skills but also destroys all your clones. Plan for this and line up your cooldowns so that you can Cry of Frustration, then resummon your clones the moment they are destroyed.
- Weapon swap off cooldown to proc .
- You're literally always dodging with this build, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with enemy attacks.
- Phantasmal Mage and Magic Bullet can be used to interrupt enemies.
- Use Jaunt or The Prestige to cleanse conditions.