Mirage - Axe/x Infinite Horizon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build deals high sustained damage while dodging almost constantly.
- For a ranged Staff variant with less damage see Mirage - Staff/Staff Infinite Horizon.
- You can carry a Greatsword for tagging mobs in open world farming with .
- Healing Skills
- - if you can't stay in the same spot for .
- Utility Skills
- - alternative stun break.
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - faster clone generation.
- This build uses the same gear as the Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions build for fractals and raids.
- If running a greatsword for farming, use instead of .
- For a tankier option you can run the Rabid Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to defense. This variant is a good stepping stone for the viper variant.
You can check our Guide on Gear Variants to find good alternatives for this build! Open World Gear Variants Summary
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Most of your damage comes from . Spam dodge, walk into your mirage mirrors, and send axes everywhere. When unable to use , fill with , , and autoattacks.
- Always have three clones up, as your clones deal a lot of damage through . To quickly generate clones you can use followed by or .
- When your target is about to die, use to move your clones to a new target so they don't shatter.
- is one of your hardest hitting skills but also destroys all your clones. Plan for this and line up your cooldowns so that you can , then resummon your clones the moment they are destroyed.
- You should also chain after for more damage.
- Weapon swap off cooldown to proc .
- You're literally always dodging with this build, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with enemy attacks.
- and can be used to interrupt enemies.
- Use or to cleanse conditions.
- (as a last resort)