Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS build for Mirage. This build provides very high single target damage with the ambush skill 24px Imaginary Axes. It excels against bosses that move or attack a lot due to a large portion of its damage coming from Confusion and Torment. It is also highly survivable and can easily avoid enemy attacks because it is in 24px Mirage Cloak for most of its rotation.
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos.
- Feedback over Crystal Sands if you need reflects.
- Signet of Humility over Jaunt if you need large amounts of CC instead of movement.
- Only a single axe is necessary
- Both food options provide similar overall DPS.
- The Prestige
- Phantasmal Mage
- 24px Lingering Thoughts -- Spawns the first clone.
- Crystal Sands -- Spawns a second clone.
- False Oasis -- Spawns a third clone.
- Weapon swap
- Phantasmal Duelist
- Collect the 24px Mirage Mirror left from Crystal Sands and False Oasis to gain access to 24px Imaginary Axes
After the opener above the rotation involves primarily autoattacking and dodging to trigger 24px Imaginary Axes. Try to complete an auto-attack chain each cast of 24px Imaginary Axes to ensure that all your clones have time to cast it as well.
- Use Phantasmal Mage amd Phantasmal Duelist off cooldown. With alacrity you should be able to cast Phantasmal Mage every time that you swap to torch, although you may have to delay a second on the Weapon swap.
- Use False Oasis and Crystal Sands off cooldown. Be mindful of your where you place the 24px Mirage Mirror from each skill, as you will want to be able to access them later.
- Jaunt should only be used for damage if the boss frequently attacks to proc extra damage from the Confusion, otherwise it should be saved for mobility.
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- Make sure to never break your auto-attack chain that includes: 24px Lacerating Chop, 24px Ethereal Chop and 24px Mirror Strikes.
- Save Jaunt for movement. Note: It is instant cast, so it can be cast during other skills' channels.
- Make sure to never use Jaunt during 24px Imaginary Axes and 24px Axes of Symmetry as this will create new clones due to the 24px Self-Deception and will cancel the clones attack.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of 24px Imaginary Axes as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- Clones provide higher damage when auto-attacking and performing 24px Imaginary Axes than when shattered in most scenarios, even with the low ramp up time that this build enjoys.