Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS build for Mirage. This build provides very high single target damage with the ambush skill . It excels against bosses that move or attack a lot due to a large portion of its damage coming from Confusion and Torment. It is also highly survivable and can easily avoid enemy attacks because it is infor most of its rotation.
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos.
- overif you need reflects.
- overif you need large amounts of CC instead of movement.
- Only a single axe is necessary
- Both food options provide similar overall DPS.
- -- Spawns the first clone.
- -- Spawns a second clone.
- -- Spawns a third clone.
- Weapon swap
- Collect the left fromandto gain access to
After the opener above the rotation involves primarily autoattacking and dodging to trigger
. Try to complete an auto-attack chain each cast of
to ensure that all your clones have time to cast it as well.
- Use amdoff cooldown. With alacrity you should be able to castevery time that you swap to torch, although you may have to delay a second on the Weapon swap.
- Use andoff cooldown. Be mindful of your where you place thefrom each skill, as you will want to be able to access them later.
- will spawn ain the location where you originally cast the skill
- will spawn ain the center of the skill's AoE marker
- should only be used for damage if the boss frequently attacks to proc extra damage from the Confusion, otherwise it should be saved for mobility.
- Similarly, should only be used if you desperately need an evade, otherwise it will almost always be an overall DPS decrease.
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- Make sure to never break your auto-attack chain that includes: ,and.
- Entering Mirage cloak and casting will not interrupt your auto-attack chain
- All your skills other than andwill interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- Entering Mirage cloak and casting
- Save Jaunt for movement. Note: It is instant cast, so it can be cast during other skills' channels.
- Make sure to never use Jaunt during andas this will create new clones due to theand will cancel the clones attack.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- Clones provide higher damage when auto-attacking and performing than when shattered in most scenarios, even with the low ramp up time that this build enjoys.