Mirage - Hybrid Horizon Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A hybrid Mirage roaming build for annoying your opponents in WvW to death.
For the optional slot:
- - stun break, clone generation, andsynergy.
- - breaks targeting, can be used while CC'd, and the extra ambush source fits the build rather well. Can also be used as a 1.2k range gapcloser.
- Cheaper version:
- Cheaper version:
- The playstyle is fairly simple: spam dodges to spawn clones through , and to make existing ones enter mirage cloak via. Keep your distance from the target and use ambush attacks as your primary source of damage.
- Shatters won't be used much, but they are good for defensive reasons. Every shatter skill Blinds targets in melee range and grants Vigor. Furthermore is an extremely good defensive tool andhas value as an instant CC.
- andare your finishing moves, both of them do respectable direct damage.
- Try to have as much uptime as possible. You can find this skill in staff #4, or combo it by using either,orin a(which is skill #5 on staff, but it can also proc from usingthanks to the trait.
- Keep in mind that s don't stack in duration nor effectivenes!
- Keep in mind that
- Aim to stand inside for the boons whenever possible, and try not to have more than 1 Chaos Storm up at a time.
- Stealth application are buffed by , which means that usually you should wait out the maximum duration of stealth to get the most out of this trait. You can still keep dodging to make your clones pressure the target though, just don't use ambush attacks yourself.
- Be careful with stealth while is active on the field! Damaging enemies with that skill can cancel your stealth.
- Be careful with stealth while
- Condition cleansing is one of your weak spots, your only options for this are and. You fight condition by avoiding them altogether or mitigating them through.