Mirage - Hybrid Ineptitude Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A hybrid Mirage roaming build for WvW.
For the optional slot:
- - helps with cleansing or getting rid of Stability and Resistance.
- - another survival tool.
- - breaks targeting, can be used while CC'd, and provides another access to mirage cloak. With the added range it's also great for chasing down enemies.
- Torch and Pistol can be swapped.
- Scepter can replace Sword for better ranged pressure and more spike damage.
- Cheaper version:
- Add more Viper's or Grieving for higher hybrid damage but reduced defense.
- Dire and Trailblazer work as well with these traits but completely lack power damage.
Elite specialization basics
- Dodge rolling is replaced by Mirage Cloak, which is more or less the same thing but allows you to cast skills and grants access to ambush attacks for the duration: for Sword and for Axe. Ambush skills replace the autoattack of the weapons for 1.5 seconds.
- Pressing dodge grants Superspeed, breaks stun, and removes a condition thanks to the trait .
- Dodging out of a CC effect will however completely halt your endurance regeneration for 3 seconds, so sometimes it's beneficial to just wait out the short duration, less dangerous ones instead of breaking out.
- The build doesn't have any mass cleanses, but has several tools that remove one condition at a time (sometimes more if we count Fear and Taunt), these are: , , and the aforementioned Elusive Mind powered dodge.
- Use for mobility while roaming. In combat, this is a spammable interrupt + gapcloser and disengage.
- For the sake of efficiency, wait for the Superspeed from the dodge to almost completely run out before using the leap while roaming.
- is seldom used offensively. Instead, hold onto it as long as possible for the passive bonus, or use it defensively if absolutely necessary.
- Interrupting an enemy or using any Shatter skills in melee range inflicts Blindness, and Blinding a foe causes Confusion through .