Mirage - Staff/Staff Infinite Horizon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for open world. This build deals less damage than Mirage - Axe/x Infinite Horizon but is nearly unkillable due to the ability to fight from range. This build focuses on aoe damage for Events. It can Tag decently but is inferior to the Mirage - Greatsword Farmer variant.
- You can carry a Greatsword for tagging mobs in open world farming with .
- Healing Skills
- - if you can't stay in the same spot for .
- Utility Skills
- - alternative stun break.
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - sacrifices a small amount of damage for more and .
- - faster clone generation.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- This build uses similar gear to the Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions build for fractals and raids.
- If running a greatsword for farming, use instead of . You can also carry an extra staff with for better results when you're killing lots of normal enemies.
For a tankier option you can run the Rabid Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
You can check our Guide on Gear Variants to find good alternatives for this build! Open World Gear Variants Summary
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Most of your damage comes from . Dodge and walk into mirage mirrors as often as possible to gain access to the ambush skill.
- Always have three clones up, as your clones deal a lot of damage through . To quickly generate clones you can use followed by or .
- Weapon swap off cooldown to proc .
- You can throw at crowds of enemies to trigger . The trait has no internal cooldown and triggers off each interrupt, so you can potentially get up to 25 triggers from one .
- Thanks to , your heal skill provides a second centered on yourself.
- You're literally always dodging with this build, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with enemy attacks.
- Use your massive range to your advantage by kiting enemies and staying out of their attacks.
- Use if you're taking hits.
- is your primary condition cleanse. If you have a lot of trouble with conditions, you can slot .
- Your heal skill traited with
- (as a last resort)