Mirage - Staff/Staff Infinite Horizon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build deals less damage than Mirage - Axe/x Infinite Horizon but is nearly unkillable due to the ability to fight from range.
- Healing Skills
- Utility Skills
- Blink - alternative stun break.
- Crystal Sands - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- Mantra of Resolve - if conditions are a problem.
- Feedback - to reflect projectiles.
- Chaotic Dampening - sacrifices a small amount of damage for more Phase Retreat and Chaos Storm.
- Deceptive Evasion - faster clone generation.
- This build uses similar gear to the Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions build for fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- If running a greatsword for farming, use instead of. You can also carry an extra staff withfor better results when you're killing lots of normal enemies.
- While working your way up to Viper gear, you can run Rabid or Rampager stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Most of your damage comes from 24px Chaos Vortex. Dodge and walk into mirage mirrors as often as possible to gain access to the ambush skill.
- Always have three clones up, as your clones deal a lot of damage through Infinite Horizon. To quickly generate clones you can use Phase Retreat followed by False Oasis or Jaunt.
- Weapon swap off cooldown to proc .
- You can throw Chaos Storm at crowds of enemies to trigger Chaotic Interruption. The trait has no internal cooldown and triggers off each interrupt, so you can potentially get up to 25 triggers from one Chaos Storm.
- You're literally always dodging with this build, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with enemy attacks.
- Use your massive range to your advantage by kiting enemies and staying out of their attacks.
- Use Chaos Armor if you're taking hits.
- Jaunt is your primary condition cleanse. If you have a lot of trouble with conditions, you can slot Mantra of Resolve.