Mirage - Staff/Staff Infinite Horizon
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build deals less damage than Mirage - Axe/x Infinite Horizon but is nearly unkillable due to the ability to fight from range.
- You can carry a Greatsword for tagging mobs in open world farming with .
- Healing Skills
- - if you can't stay in the same spot for.
- Utility Skills
- - alternative stun break.
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - sacrifices a small amount of damage for moreand.
- - faster clone generation.
- This build uses similar gear to the Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions build for fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- If running a greatsword for farming, use instead of. You can also carry an extra staff withfor better results when you're killing lots of normal enemies.
- While working your way up to Viper gear, you can run Rabid or Rampager stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Most of your damage comes from . Dodge and walk into mirage mirrors as often as possible to gain access to the ambush skill.
- Always have three clones up, as your clones deal a lot of damage through . To quickly generate clones you can usefollowed byor.
- Weapon swap off cooldown to proc .
- You can throw at crowds of enemies to trigger. The trait has no internal cooldown and triggers off each interrupt, so you can potentially get up to 25 triggers from one.
- Thanks to , your heal skill provides a secondcentered on yourself.
- Thanks to
- You're literally always dodging with this build, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with enemy attacks.
- Use your massive range to your advantage by kiting enemies and staying out of their attacks.
- Use if you're taking hits.
- is your primary condition cleanse. If you have a lot of trouble with conditions, you can slot.
- Your heal skill traited with
- (as a last resort)