Mirage - Sword/x Interrupts
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build spams to constantly daze enemies, triggering traits and sigils that proc off interrupts.
- You can run Focus to group up enemies with , and for swiftness.
- You can carry a Greatsword for tagging mobs in open world farming with .
- Healing Skills
- - if you can't stand in the same spot for.
- - offensive option that lets you resetand.
- Utility Skills
- Don't swap out .
- - extra interrupt.
- or- for dealing with conditions.
- - to counter projectiles.
- - mobility and a stun break.
- - for boon strip and extra damage.
- - for a gap closer and more damage.
- - makes clones easier to generate.
- - extra mirage mirrors after using.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Chronomancer - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides higher burst damage if you are confident in dazing opponents often. If you run this, you can use more Berserker gear instead of Assassin's so you don't overcap crit chance.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Disable Double-Tap to Dodge and only dodge using the dodge hotkey.
- Your clones shatter upon killing an enemy; you can use to retarget them onto another enemy.
- Use , then spam.
- Activating creates a clone, grants protection, and inflicts vulnerability.
- Note that it has a 1-second cooldown.
- If is on cooldown, you can also quickly generate clones withand.
- Whenever you interrupt an enemy, you proc ,,,,, and.
- Weapon off cooldown to proc .
- While waiting for your endurance to regenerate, fill with ,,, and your autoattack chain.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain as all the damage is loaded in the last hit.
- can be used for more interrupts.
- Use whenever you can generate new clones withor your utility skills.
- and the protection it grants will help avoid most damage.
- To avoid large attacks, use ,, or.
- is a great stun break that leaves you with a mirage mirror afterwards.
- is also a stun break.
- can be used to avoid damage or blink to a mirage mirror; it can be activated while you're knocked down.