Mirage - Sword/x Interrupts
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build for running around in open world. This build spams 24px Mirage Thrust to constantly daze enemies, triggering traits and sigils that proc off interrupts.
- You can run Focus to group up enemies with Temporal Curtain, and for swiftness.
- You can carry a Greatsword for tagging mobs in open world farming with 24px Split Surge.
- Healing Skills
- Ether Feast - if you can't stand in the same spot for False Oasis.
- Signet of the Ether - offensive option that lets you reset Phantasmal Swordsman and Phantasmal Duelist.
- Utility Skills
- Don't swap out Mirror Images.
- Mantra of Distraction - extra interrupt.
- Arcane Thievery or Mantra of Resolve - for dealing with conditions.
- Feedback - to counter projectiles.
- Blink - mobility and a stun break.
- Phantasmal Disenchanter - for boon strip and extra damage.
- Mirage Advance - for a gap closer and more damage.
- Deceptive Evasion - makes clones easier to generate.
- Desert Distortion - extra mirage mirrors after using Distortion.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses similar gear to the Chronomancer - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- The Optimal Variant is the best possible gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases, and you should only get it if you have spare gold or you don’t care about fractals and raids.
- provides higher burst damage if you are confident in dazing opponents often. If you run this, you can use more Berserker gear instead of Assassin's so you don't overcap crit chance.
- provides high sustain at the cost of damage.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Disable Double-Tap to Dodge and only dodge using the dodge hotkey.
- Your clones shatter upon killing an enemy; you can use Illusionary Ambush to retarget them onto another enemy.
- Use Mirror Images, then spam 24px Mirage Thrust.
- Whenever you interrupt an enemy, you proc , Power Block, Illusion of Vulnerability, Dazzling, Furious Interruption, and Duelist's Discipline.
- Weapon off cooldown to proc .
- While waiting for your endurance to regenerate, fill with Blurred Frenzy, Phantasmal Swordsman, Phantasmal Duelist, and your autoattack chain.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain as all the damage is loaded in the last hit.
- Magic Bullet can be used for more interrupts.
- Use Mind Wrack whenever you can generate new clones with 24px Mirage Thrust or your utility skills.
- 24px Mirage Thrust and the protection it grants will help avoid most damage.
- To avoid large attacks, use Blurred Frenzy, Distortion, or Illusionary Riposte.
- Sand Through Glass is a great stun break that leaves you with a mirage mirror afterwards.
- Mirror Images is also a stun break.
- Jaunt can be used to avoid damage or blink to a mirage mirror; it can be activated while you're knocked down.