Necromancer - Blood Signet Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An insanely tanky Necromancer build for sPvP.
- Thanks to signets retain their passives while in , even if the signet is on CD! You should always use before entering shroud - that way you can benefit from the active without losing the passive. Vampirism continues to heal you up, while being in shroud also makes it recharge quicker and 's passive makes shroud last longer.
- Entering near the end of the ready up phase at the beginning of a game (right before the final 10 second countdown starts) makes you start off with 15% Life Force.
Life Force Management
- What makes this build the unstoppable juggernaut it is is the seemingly unending stream of Life Force that fuels your second health bar.
- is first and foremost taken for its passive, but the active can be used as a last resort option when you need to rez an ally. Just keep in mind that this skill has a health cost that's applied immediately, not after a successful rez. While you can't kill yourself with the skill, you can bring yourself to dangerously low HP. If you decide to cast this skill try to do it from a safe distance, preferably also out of line of sight of enemies.
- not only breaks stun and reduces incoming damage, but also generates LF each time you get hit. Popping it right before shroud makes it near impossible for enemies to bring you out of it.
- Another great way of building LF over time is which converts conditions into Life Force. Even if you use its chain skill , Spectral Walk's effect isn't cut short.
- Exiting shroud converts conditions into LF via . If you remove more than one condition you'll immediately have enough LF to enter shroud again, which means you can get saved by an proc right away.
- activates shroud if you were about to die but got 10%+ Life Force, even if shroud is on CD.
- If you're very low on health and shroud is NOT on CD, it's recommended to enter it instead of waiting for the proc to save you. That way the proc will be able to activate a second shroud when you drop out of the first, while you couldn't do it the other way around.
- Not much to say about weapons, spamming dagger autos is a great way of generating Life Force, so is .
- Much of your sustain is passive. Death Magic has something called Carapace, which is something you build via just by being in shroud and cleansing conditions. This trait has excellent synergy with !
- In general try to spend as much time in as possible. You passively keep regenerating health while in this form, recovering what you've lost during the 10 second gap between shrouds.
- Aim to consume at least 3-4 charges of from your target. For this rapid attacks are best, such as dagger autoattacks, , or .
- is kind of like a mini healing skill. Set it up with a fear or whenever possible.
- Pressure is definitely on the low end of the spectrum, but it should still be enough to kill opponents that aren't too tanky.
- Most of the damage comes from spamming autoattacks, especially .
- on the other hand is quite something. With autoattacks critting in the 3-5k range it's able to demolish unprepared opponents in a matter of seconds. Not only that but it also increases your health as a last-resort option for sustain between two shrouds, should you need it.
- Necromancer - SR Signet Bunker - Soul Reaping / Staff version.