Necromancer - Cleric Signet
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Necromancer build made for holding points, healing, and ressing allies.
- Your role is to contest points, heal and revive allies in teamfights.
- The main strength of this build is how well it can revive downed allies with the help of Blood Magic and Superior Rune of Mercy(1): +25 Toughness (2): Gain up to 400 toughness while revivng allies, based on your level. (3): +50 Toughness (4): You resurrect allies with 30% more health. (5): +100 Toughness (6): You revive allied players 20% faster.
- The lower your HP is, the more you heal thanks to .
- Always try to swap weapons next to your allies to get the most out of
- If you think you can safely get the channel off then it can be used to do a massive AoE heal of ~7k in a radius of 600 via . If the enemy team is expecting the channel and has many CCs then it's better to keep it for downed support - any tick of the channeling can teleport allies to your location, but the effect has an ICD per ally. By teleporting downed players to your location, you can save them from any kind of enemy stomps. Try to cast Life Transfer behind a wall or a pillar in order to make it harder to interrupt.
- When using this to teleport downed allies out of harm's way, cancel this skill immediately after the port happens and start reviving as normal ressing is a lot quicker than Transfusion's (you can cancel casting by either using weapon stow or leaving Death Shroud).
- It's best used right after entering DS to take adventage of the 1 Stack of Stability you gain from .
- Transfusion doesn't heal the caster, nor other Necromancers who are in DS.
- Hold on to
- delivers a 2.5k+ AoE healing - it has a small radius so stay close to your allies whenever you leave DS. Also the lower your health is, the more it heals.
- You can enter Corruption. Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes spectral effects.3Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Don't use
- Staying in DS regenerates health every second. If you are under heavy focus and want to replenish, be sure to cast
- Heavy CC (although the build has many stunbreakers, it has poor access to Stability)