Necromancer - Condimancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Condition AoE damage build for Necromancers in medium - big WvW zerg fights. Most of the damage output will be given to enemies over conditions and spread like a plague.
Staff is a long range weapon putting the marks with conditions to good use. Scepter is used for the bleeding stacks while also giving an AoE bleed Grasping Dead and a nice burst with Feast of Corruption. Deathly Swarm in the second set is used to transfer conditions you dealt to yourself to enemies or even for the sake of cleansing conditions, while Enfeebling Blood is another AoE bleed which goes well with Grasping Dead's bleed.
- If you change Soul Reaping for Blood Magic, consider taking these skills.
- is a nice alternative when in need of some hybrid damage and stats.
- andare cheaper options while also providing good stats.
- Switch more pieces of armor or trinkets to more defensive stats as needed.
Food & Consumables
- will increase the condition duration by a good 40%, meaning more DoT.
- is the cheap version of the Koi Cake mentioned above with 36% duration increase.
- is precision and condition damage food to go. It'll boost your damage overall and provides a bit of precision for the minor trait that has a chance of applying bleed on crit.
- gives you a nice condition damage boost which depends on your toughness.
Weapon Skill Usage
- Cast Grasping Dead and Enfeebling Blood on the enemy zerg to apply 5 bleed stacks on multiple targets. These are two skills you will use often when on scepter/dagger.
- Can be cast when having your back turned to the enemy, which makes it only stoppable by interrupts.
- Using Deathly Swarm to transfer those conditions one applies to themselves with corruption skills will make it another potential condition burst.
- Staff marks are multiple condition applying AoE skills and with the trait of making the marks unblockable it'll be essential to use these.
- Mark of Blood for two bleed stacks with a low cooldown is also a bread and butter attack.
- Chilblains applies poison and chill conditions which will be nice to use on an enemy melee zerg, heightening their cooldowns.
- Putrid Mark will transfer conditions from you to enemies, being a good condi-cleanse.
- Reaper's Mark takes one stack of stability off of the enemy zerg.
General Skill Usage
- Corrupt Boon into Epidemic will first of all turn the buffs of one enemy into conditions and when using Epidemic even transfer all these badies to enemies like a plague.
- Well of Corruption is another bit of AoE to keep enemies' buffs low and turn them into conditions. Alas it will also be good pressure to keep enemies from just cleansing all the conditions off of them.
- Death Shroud is used for whenever all of the skills in your arsenal are gone or your HP is low.
- Activating Death Shroud will proc Foot in the Grave for quick stability.
- It will also cast Unholy Feast and Enfeebling Blood on enemies.
- Plague form will help you survive a good time and applies conditions in a nicely ranged AoE.