Necromancer - Core Terrormancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A F2P Necromancer Build from the old days.
- Lingering Curse sacrifices a potential livesaving distant weakness proc for damage
- Dhuumfire sacrifices a short cooldown stunbreak for damage.
Blood Magic can replace Spite to add some good ress potential at the cost boonhate
There are two alternatives:
- All Marks are unblockable and generate Life Force. Only spam Mark of Blood off cooldown. The other Marks are too important to waste.
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard-CC skill: Wail of Doom and Reaper's Mark. Use them to interrupt keyskills such as Healing Skills or a Warrior's Shield Stance.
- Locust Swarm is great for consuming Blind
- Don't spam all your conditions and fears out at once unless you know the enemy is out of cleanses and stunbreaks.
- Cleanse Conditions by either using Spectral Walk, Consume Conditions or simply entering Shroud ( Plague Sending )
- Avoid melee range as much as possible. Your only melee defenses are Death Shroud, Plaguelands and to some extend Reaper's Mark since it provides an unblockable 2 Second Fear. If you get caught in melee range use the skills mentioned above or port out using Spectral Recall or Necrotic Traversal.
- Due to its low Casttime Corrupt Boon is also a great defensive Skill to quickly corrupt the following boons to avoid heavy damage. Only use it if the enemy has one or more of the Boons mentioned below. Note that it is unblockable and usable while facing away from your target.
- Fear deals about 1000 damage per second. You have 3 Fears on your bar:
- Other Fears come from corrupting Stability. Due to 100% Fearduration from Fear of Death every corrupted Fear last for 2 Seconds. Always try to use your Corrupts while Stability is on your target. Your Corrupts are:
- Your other high damaging skills are listed below. If possible use your fears beforehand to land them safely.
- Tainted Shackles applies up to 8 stacks of Torment to up to 5 enemies if they dont break the range treshold of 600 units
- Plaguelands is a 240 raduis Wasteland for a 10 Second duration but since it's stational it is quite hard to land. Use it on places where enemies have to be such as a downed body, a capture point or on yourself when jumped on in melee range.
if the Bloodmagic-Variant is played the build has some insane ress-potential:
- When starting a rez Ritual of Life places a Well at your position. Note that if the Well gets placed while you're in Shroud, you won't be healed at all!
- Transfusion heals allies and ports all downed allys in 600 range to your position. Try to save Life Transfer for porting downed allies out of danger to avoid melee cleave while reviving