Necromancer - Core Terrormancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A F2P Necromancer Build from the old days.
- can replacefor more mobility.
- sacrifices a potential livesaving distant weakness proc for damage
- sacrifices a short cooldown stunbreak for damage.
Blood Magic can replace Spite to add some good ress potential at the cost boonhate
There are two alternatives:
- All Marks are unblockable and generate Life Force. Only spam off cooldown. The other Marks are too important to waste.
- Both weapon sets have one unblockable hard-CC skill: and. Use them to interrupt keyskills such as Healing Skills or a Warrior's.
- is great for consuming Blind
- Don't spam all your conditions and fears out at once unless you know the enemy is out of cleanses and stunbreaks.
- Cleanse Conditions by either using ,or simply entering Shroud ()
- Avoid melee range as much as possible. Your only melee defenses are ,and to some extendsince it provides an unblockable 2 Second Fear. If you get caught in melee range use the skills mentioned above or port out usingor.
- Due to its low Casttime is also a great defensive Skill to quickly corrupt the following boons to avoid heavy damage. Only use it if the enemy has one or more of the Boons mentioned below. Note that it is unblockable and usable while facing away from your target.
- Fear deals about 1000 damage per second. You have 3 Fears on your bar:
- can be cast while stunned and fears for up to 3 Seconds
- procs the Runes 6th bonus applying 2 Seconds Fear to nearby enemies.
- Other Fears come from corrupting Stability. Due to 100% Fearduration from every corrupted Fear last for 2 Seconds. Always try to use your Corrupts while Stability is on your target. Your Corrupts are:
- should be used right after swapping to scepter to benefit from
- Entering Shroud while enemies are in melee-range hits them with both and, corrupting 3 boons into conditions.
- Your other high damaging skills are listed below. If possible use your fears beforehand to land them safely.
- applies up to 8 stacks of Torment to up to 5 enemies if they dont break the range treshold of 600 units
- is a 240 raduis Wasteland for a 10 Second duration but since it's stational it is quite hard to land. Use it on places where enemies have to be such as a downed body, a capture point or on yourself when jumped on in melee range.
if the Bloodmagic-Variant is played the build has some insane ress-potential:
- When starting a rez places a Well at your position. Note that if the Well gets placed while you're in Shroud, you won't be healed at all!
- heals allies and ports all downed allys in 600 range to your position. Try to savefor porting downed allies out of danger to avoid melee cleave while reviving