Necromancer - MaiTrin Condi Tank
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A strong tank build that helps the group handle the Mai Trin fights with less pain. It depends heavily on condition transfer to survive and deal damage. The goal is to limit Mai Trin's movement to a minimum allowing her to lose stacks swiftly.
- Spectral. Assume the form of a lich for a brief time. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes all other spectral effects. Gain life force when this skill ends.
- Terror ⇒ Path of Corruption to convert stolen boons to additional condition on difficulty scale 100.
- Corrupter's Fervor ⇒ Death Nova for more damage and healing at a loss of toughness and condition resistance.
- Viper's Equipment (to compensate the loss of Lingering Curse)
- +15% Karma on the amulet.
- Sinister's Equipment if viper's not available and for more condition damage.
- Resilient +9 Agony Infusion on every armor slot and on the first accessory, backpack and ring slots.
- Resilient +7 Agony Infusion on the rest.
- .. for more toughness.
- +20% Magic Find on the amulet.
- Large Mist Defensive Potion or Mist Defensive Potion
- Alternatively you can use
- From the Permanent Portable Provisioner:
- Boxed Super Veggie Pizza
- Compact Quality Tuning Crystal
Usage & Tips
The build requires the player to stand at Mai Trin's position if possible at all times to prevent her from teleporting far and catching possible damage. If the group stacks more or less Mai Trin will stand at the tanks position where the electric shot from Horrik should land. Thus removing her stacks swiftly.
Your condition transfers from your minions (primarily) and your skills (secondarily) will deal the main damage to Mai Trin while healing you at the same time due to Parasitic Contagion.
Your Reaper's Shroud should be used to stack up your bleeding or in times of high incoming damage. Alternatively you can use it to destroy Mai Trin's defiance bar and/or deal extra damage via the poison from Soul Spiral.
The faster Mai Trin loses her stacks the easier it gets to tank. If it takes too long to remove the stacks healing may be required.
Make sure to stack at the spawn point for the sniper minion after the last cannon phase on difficulty scale 100.
Enemies with very high non condition damage.